close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

forgot how good this stuff is!!!

Discussion in 'The 10 Ring' started by leadslinger13, May 30, 2010.

1. i just came back from the range. Good day shooting Georgia arms canned heat, 40 s&w and 22lr from my AA conversion. went to clean my weapon and found my "smooth kote dry lube". I haven't used it in a while as i haven't Had the time to do a really good cleaning of the G20 in a while. Anyway cleaned and coated barrel ,inner slide, SS guide rod, rails etc. pretty much all metal parts. then applied a little graphite their bp 2000 powder. Man this stuff is impressive. The slide racks easier and the trigger is smooth. I am never going to use the any other type of lube if i don't have too. super product and best of all the glock likes it.

I bought the armorers kit about 1 year ago and don't see myself running out of it anytime soon. This stuff lasts a long time.

http://www.sentrysolutions.com/

2. Kegs

Kegs Ol 8 fingers ;)

Oct 26, 2009
    Cold side of conus
    What kind of ammo were you using in the AA?

3. I know that AA recommends Remington gold bullets and they are the best to use but hard as heck to find now. so I have been using the new winchester bulk. Closest to the specs recommended from AA. They work but no where near as reliable, a little smokey, feed well some FTF as the bullet head design is longer and loser but the price is right. They don't do any damage to the gun.

4. Kegs

Kegs Ol 8 fingers ;)

Oct 26, 2009
    Cold side of conus
    I can't believe how well the Remington golden bullets shoot in this conversion. I swear AA "tuned" this pistol specifically for those bullets.

I just bought a box of federal #719 (high velocity target). AA suggests federal doesn't work in their guns, but this one does - though so far, I haven't got as good of a group out of them as I have the rem g.b. I also have some rem target boxes that work very well too.

One of these days I am going to borrow someone's ransom rest and see which ammo shoots the best in this gun. I have had very good groups with those three with mine (29/30 LE).