close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

For those who own a G21, how accurate is it for you?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Smooth_squeeze, Jan 22, 2013.

1. SeeJohnLikeSig&Glock

SeeJohnLikeSig&Glock

Aug 27, 2008
    Extremely accurate. In my experience the most accurate glocks I have shot.

2. Ranger357

Ranger357 Just pixels

Jul 26, 2008
    IMHO this is the best video posted on handgun accuracy, and just happens to use a Glock 21 as an example.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVzSAm5VhfE"]Accuracy - YouTube[/ame]

3. Smooth_squeeze

Smooth_squeeze

Jan 17, 2012
    Great video by Hickock. Thanks for putting it up; I hadn't seen it before. Most helpful.

4. ilgunguygt

ilgunguygt Enslaved in IL

My G21 is plenty accurate thats for sure! However, I think that some of the people here need to think about competition. I shoot bullseye league and what with the number of you that can shoot 1.5 or sub 1 inch groups at 25 with the G21 all the time, you should be competing!

Where in the world are you finding the "flying ashtrays" at? Speer hasnt sold that bullet in quite a while. Unless you were referring to the 200gr Gold Dot, which is not the flying ashtray.

5. Chicago2VP71

Chicago2VP71

Dec 25, 2012
    I second this. Love it.

6. MinervaDoe

MinervaDoe

Jan 26, 2009
    San Jose, CA
    Gen 2 G21.
    Fifty rounds banged away offhand at twenty five yards.

I think the gun is capable, if only I could hold line up the sights with the target.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 1, 2013
  7. Ranger357

Ranger357 Just pixels

Jul 26, 2008
    Welcome, he does seem to have good insights on many firearm topics.

8. 21 Glock salute

21 Glock salute

Jan 2, 2013
    IL
    I don't usually go off the bench for my G21, but it is absolutely, irrepressibly accurate. I do the "chase the hole" drill, which is where I shoot a bullet hole and try to shoot the rest of the bullets into that hole. This is from probably 40' and every bullet touches. Every. Last. Bullet. I've been shooting it so much that it's becoming more accurate in my hands than my brother Kimber Custom (Blasphemy you say!). Also, I'm 5'9 and 155 lbs. I don't have huge hands, but it fits me very well and is such a soft shooting gun. I recommend the G21 to any and everybody looking for a .45

9. BigA

BigA

Nov 8, 2010
    My 21 is very combat accurate but ive never put it on a bench. I know for a fact not as accurate as my 1911 and i can shoot my friends glock 30 just as accurate as my 21. If something bad went down id rather have the 21 than any pistol i own. First chance i get i'll put it on the bench with my reloads and some factory loads just to see how accurate i can shoot it.

10. SargeMO

SargeMO

Jun 30, 2007
    There ain't damn thing wrong with that, particularly considering its a 50 round group. Good show.

11. MinervaDoe

MinervaDoe

Jan 26, 2009
    San Jose, CA
    Thanks. Since a picture is worth a thousand words, and my stock barrels get their feelings hurt easily, I thought I'd save everybody some reading time.