For those that may or may not care.

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by unclebob, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Since the last time when my computer took a dump and I did not post anything for I think over a month a few people were concerned of my wellbeing. So to let everyone know the 8 March bright and early me and my wife are going to Thailand and will not be back until the 19 of April. I decided not to take the laptop. So you all be safe in your shooting and reloading. I can already fill the computer, shooting and reloading withdrawals.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    For those that care....Kim K is posing naked again The Okie Corral Nov 13, 2014
    IRS cares for CAIR-- gives those folks big advantage. Political Issues Jun 17, 2013
    For those of you that care Carolina Glockers Jul 11, 2007
    Court: Second Amendment also covers those in US illegally The Okie Corral Aug 25, 2015
    Those of you supporting trump, why? Political Issues Aug 8, 2015

3. GioaJack

GioaJack Conifer Jack

Have a good trip Unclebob, be safe.

Oh, leave the hookers alone... most of 'em are boys.

Jack

4. Safe travels Bob.

5. WiskyT

WiskyT Malcontent

Happy trails!

6. Enjoy!

I absolutely enjoyed the time I spent in Thailand and diving out around the Similan Islands. What a wonderful place!

Richard

#5 F106 Fan, Mar 5, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2012
  7. Zombie Steve

Zombie Steve Decap Pin Killa

Have fun, Bob.

What's your address?

8. I spent about 1/6 of my live over there. But never had a chance to really see the country.

Mary Esther, Fl. 32569 :tongueout:

9. Wow Bob that sounds great. I hope you and the wife have a safe and fun trip.

10. Have a safe trip!

11. ChrisJn

ChrisJn "Old Bill"

Enjoy! Come back safe.

12. Thanks for letting us know. PM me your password and I will post some stuff for you while your gone.

13. Zombie Steve

Zombie Steve Decap Pin Killa

Satellite images don't show many properties except by the water. Won't take long. I can smell lead.

Squeaker - Road Trip!!! To the Leadmobile!!!

#12 Zombie Steve, Mar 5, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2012
  14. Have a fun trip!

When you get back to the states, if someone questions them red dots around your lips, just tell them it's mosquito bites. :whistling:

15. robin303

robin303 Helicopter Nut

Have a fun safe trip over there. :supergrin:

16. PCJim

PCJim Senior Member

Safe travels, Bob.

17. creophus

creophus Born Again

Can you be a little more specific? You don't have a security system or any large dogs do you? :whistling:

18. sellersm

sellersm disciplinare

Happy trails! Be safe...

19. XDRoX

Be sure to pick up a few of those new blue lasers. They burn through paper so even if you miss the bullseye, it'll still look like you hit it.

You may have to find a clever place to store them through customs though :whistling:

20. Only if you take the person that will be in the house with you and make sure he never returns.:supergrin:

21. Marc1956

Marc1956 CLM #66

Oh, there is so much potential in the way of a witty reply to this, but it's just too easy. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: