For those that may or may not care.

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by unclebob, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Since the last time when my computer took a dump and I did not post anything for I think over a month a few people were concerned of my wellbeing. So to let everyone know the 8 March bright and early me and my wife are going to Thailand and will not be back until the 19 of April. I decided not to take the laptop. So you all be safe in your shooting and reloading. I can already fill the computer, shooting and reloading withdrawals.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. GioaJack

GioaJack Conifer Jack

Have a good trip Unclebob, be safe.

Oh, leave the hookers alone... most of 'em are boys.

Jack

3. WiskyT

WiskyT Malcontent

Happy trails!

4. Enjoy!

I absolutely enjoyed the time I spent in Thailand and diving out around the Similan Islands. What a wonderful place!

Richard

#5 F106 Fan, Mar 5, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2012
  5. Zombie Steve

Zombie Steve Decap Pin Killa

Have fun, Bob.

What's your address?

6. I spent about 1/6 of my live over there. But never had a chance to really see the country.

Mary Esther, Fl. 32569 :tongueout:

7. Wow Bob that sounds great. I hope you and the wife have a safe and fun trip.

8. Have a safe trip!

9. ChrisJn

ChrisJn "Old Bill"

Enjoy! Come back safe.

10. Thanks for letting us know. PM me your password and I will post some stuff for you while your gone.

11. Zombie Steve

Zombie Steve Decap Pin Killa

Satellite images don't show many properties except by the water. Won't take long. I can smell lead.

Squeaker - Road Trip!!! To the Leadmobile!!!

#12 Zombie Steve, Mar 5, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2012
  12. Have a fun trip!

When you get back to the states, if someone questions them red dots around your lips, just tell them it's mosquito bites. :whistling:

13. robin303

robin303 Helicopter Nut

Have a fun safe trip over there. :supergrin:

14. PCJim

PCJim Senior Member

Safe travels, Bob.

15. creophus

creophus Born Again

Can you be a little more specific? You don't have a security system or any large dogs do you? :whistling:

16. sellersm

sellersm disciplinare

Happy trails! Be safe...

17. Be sure to pick up a few of those new blue lasers. They burn through paper so even if you miss the bullseye, it'll still look like you hit it.

You may have to find a clever place to store them through customs though :whistling:

18. Only if you take the person that will be in the house with you and make sure he never returns.:supergrin:

19. Marc1956

Marc1956 CLM #66

Oh, there is so much potential in the way of a witty reply to this, but it's just too easy. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: