close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

For their own protection, white people should be armed.

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by marchboom, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marchboom

marchboom
    Expand Collapse

Looks like the retaliation thing might be increasing. This incident is definitely racial and a hate crime. Lets see what the media does with it.

IMO, Any white person would be a fool to walk around unarmed anywhere there might be black folks. Is that a racial statement? Maybe be. But would you want to be one of these stats?

foxnews.com/us/2012/04/26/suspect-attacked-white-teen-because-am-angry-about-trayvon/#ixzz1t7RoG81j

2. JBnTX

JBnTX
    Expand Collapse
    Texas

Your post is racist and offensive. The vast majority of black people do NOT commit crimes, and there's no reason for anyone to fear them or be armed around them.

The news media is the real criminal in the Florida shooting case. They're clearly fanning the flames of racism, so they'll have a steady stream of reportable news.

Be aware that you don't fall into their trap and believe the statements in your original post.

3. The Machinist

The Machinist
    Expand Collapse
    No Compromise

Blacks commit a vast amount of violent crime, all out of proportion to their numbers, when compared to whites. I wouldn't drive through a black neighborhood if I could help it. Go ahead. Call me a racist. :yawn:

4. Mrs. VR

Mrs. VR
    Expand Collapse
    Sharon, you will be missed.

Ok, I will. And I will also remind everyone that racist content is prohibited by GT TOS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Duty Gear at CopsPlus