Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

for sale smg thompson model 1928

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by bsa, Jul 15, 2005.

1. bsa

Jul 11, 2005
    -selling for 65,000.00
    -one stick mag. 30rds
    -good workin condition
    contact no. 0917 475 1949
  2. mahal yan dre! ;Q price range of that unit mga 18k to 25k at most. No more parts available here, mahal pa ang mags.

3. yeah, i think the price range is around 18k to 20k plus. its a good gun. a classic and i think it would be wiser to keep it for good.:) its also a dream gun of mine.
  4. nels0n

Jul 12, 2005
    royal glockster, pm naman kung san meron na 18k
  5. CarlosDJackal

Dec 10, 2000
    Oh how I wish I can buy that from you!! ;1
  6. darwin25

darwin25 Make your move

which leads to the question Alexxi and I were discussing last saturday. Are pistol caliber carbines considered as high-powered firearms? And so, will it be legal for Filipino civilians to own one?

Kahr/Auto-ordnance has released some reproduction 1928 Thompsons. I would love to have a .45 caliber long gun. As well as Ruger and Marlin semi-auto carbines. Lever guns chambered anywhere from .38 spl to .44 magnum would be good alternative for shotguns. If these calibers are legal for civilians to be had in handguns, can we also have them in long guns?
  7. 9MX

9MX Rei!

Sep 29, 2003
    it is legal as per the erap law. as long as its not anti-tank. the problem is that the PNP chose to play politics. no ptts are issued at the moment, purchasing new ones and having them licensed depends on how well connected you are. but if your rifle is loose, they will give you a license under the amnesty program. how weird;P
  8. darwin25

darwin25 Make your move

Yeah. So the only sure way to have a licensed rifle is to acquire it illegally then wait for the amnesty. ;g