close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

For my TT homies. Take it off my hands

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by mhambi, Nov 17, 2004.

1. mhambi

mhambi κολασμένος

Sep 25, 2001
    I was going through some boxes and came across some computer stuff I don't need. Most of it is corporate stuff that I inherited and won't ever use. If you want it name your price, and I mean name it. Most of this stuff would sell on ebay for way way cheap I'd imagine, so you won't hurt my feelings. Besides, if it helps a GTer out :) I don't even have a way of testing most of it, but was assured at the time that it all worked. If there's a problem that way, I'll just refund your money.

The only thing I ask is that I can't eat a bunch of shipping charges right now, so you'd at least have to cover that.

the short list:

2 Castelle LANpress units (w/com1, com2, lpt1standard, lpt2highspeed, ethernet port)

8 MC27C4001 EPROM chips
    1 Toshiba board that fits said chips

7 M27C160 EPROM chips
    2 toshiba boards that fit these chips

(does anybody even use eprom chips anymore?)

Not included in the bargin bin is 1 Cisco 2611 router with DSU/CSU card. One of the faceplate tabs is broken, but a piece of tape fixed that ;) They're selling on ebay right now for 500-800. Make an offer on that if you'd like...

I'm sure I'll have more later....

M