Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

? for Glock 21 Gen 4 owners

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by stars45stripes, Oct 25, 2012.

1. stars45stripes

Oct 24, 2012
    I'm looking at buying a G21 Gen4 for daily carry off duty. I was wondering if anyone had a picture of the different backstraps with the frame. Curious to see if there's a big difference and what the smallest one looks like. Is the smallest comparable to the former "SF" size grip? I've been surfing the web and just can't seem to find the info.

My planned carry is this with a TLR-1 in a DSG Alpha series holster. I love the 45 and with the grip force adapter, I see this as being a good compliment to my 1911. Thanks for the help.
  2. guns85

Apr 12, 2012
    The G21 gen 4 comes with two back straps a medium and a large. The small is with no back straps. The small with no backstraps is the same grip as the gen 3 SF. Great handgun and I haven't had any problems so far with around 500 rounds through it. I don't have any pics for you.

3. SCmasterblaster

SCmasterblaster Millennium Member

Sep 24, 1999
    Hartford, Vermont
    for a Gen 4 G22, so I'll have to find the right size back strap for my hand.