close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Food for thought...

Discussion in 'Gun-Control Issues' started by greentriple, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Jerry

Jerry Staff Member Moderator Millennium Member

Dec 21, 1998
    Louisiana
    There is so much misinformation by omission I just don’t know where to start.

Try this for starters. Although firearms ownership has declined so has crime. What about the fact that 30 + states have passed CCW and passed laws that are harder on criminals and easier on honorable gun owners. Lepore writes all around that fact and makes that sound like a bad thing. I could go on and on but I don’t have the time right now.

Lepore is also a racist.
    Zimmerman says on the 911 tape the Martin was acting suspiciously. He doesn’t say that he is black until AFTER he was ASKED by the 911 operator.

The fact that Martin was black has no bearing on the point Lepore was trying to make. The only reason for its inclusion is its racist value.

The only though I’m left with after reading that tripe is… Lepore is a liberal anti gun racist.