Glock Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Folks who claim to be, when they're not

69K views 734 replies 95 participants last post by  dac1204 
#1 · (Edited)
So, it seems there's yet another one who says he's one of us, but isn't. After searching for his username thru 7 pages of Google, because he claimed to be a member of three other LE boards, I can only conclude the following:

He uses a different username for those boards, or

Doesn't have enough posts in those boards to be statistically significant enough to be included in the Google search, or

He's not a sworn law enforcement officer.

Further anecdotal evidence includes the same username and location used on multiple forums. Also, wouldn't a cop know about how a bench warrant is issued, and not ask a forum for divorced fathers, much less be forced to call multiple agencies to check on the aforementioned warrant? Hell, I'm just a jail officer, and can answer that question.

Anyway, I hereby request an official ORI check from said individual ... :whistling:

ADDED ON 11/18 -

Upon request...forward to page 26 if you don't wish to read the entire thread. Someone gets busted out, pics and all.

See less See more
#727 ·
I don't even know what you're talking about now. The guy opened fire on a deputy, then opened fire again on a slew of officers the next day when the warrant was served. I don't understand what you're not getting.

After the shooting? Everyone was there after the shooting. And, multiple vehicles took rounds during the course of the standoff. This guy was firing blindly out of the house.
Everyone?

I wasn't there. Did your vehicle take rounds and was it an issued vehicle?

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

#728 ·
I do not really care if you are a cop and are trying to pull the wool over everyones eyes. If you did not want to release any info then why not just say so and leave it at that.
I did. But, everyone wanted bait so I served some up. Hell, I wasn't even in my pajamas when I posted the belt...I was still at work :rofl:

Why keep posting fake pictures and egging everyone on? No one will ever believe you again even if you are real. That may not matter to you but it sure does to me and a lot of other people.
I don't need anyone here to believe me. GT is not a LEO forum, and Cop Talk is a subforum with no requirement to be vetted (and I also don't talk here anyway) so why would I provide something I'm not obligated to? If you want to see people with something to prove...watch the regulars here, not me.

You say you were there that day the shooting took place but then you said that you do not work any where around there.
I said I didn't work for an agency in that jurisdiction...I was in the courthouse providing testimony for an entirely different matter.

#732 ·
#733 ·
Bye poser, hope you get the help you need.

Seriously

Sent from the toe of my jack boot using Tapatalk 2

#734 · (Edited)
Tantrix lives in a world where unicorns eat glitter and **** rainbows.

Please stop already tantrix! You're only digging a deeper hole.

None are more hopelessly enslaved than
those who falsely believe they are free.
― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

#735 ·
I did. But, everyone wanted bait so I served some up. Hell, I wasn't even in my pajamas when I posted the belt...I was still at work :rofl:
But the belt is not yours as has been proved time and time again

I don't need anyone here to believe me. GT is not a LEO forum, and Cop Talk is a subforum with no requirement to be vetted (and I also don't talk here anyway) so why would I provide something I'm not obligated to? If you want to see people with something to prove...watch the regulars here, not me.

Yeah but they can atleast prove what they say

I said I didn't work for an agency in that jurisdiction...I was in the courthouse providing testimony for an entirely different matter.
Someone asked about the surrounding counties and you said no to all of them.

So there you were chilling in your superman costume at the court house when you got the call over your radio about a shooting taking place. But wouldn't your radio be tuned to your dispatch and your county.

I know you can have multiple agencies on your radio but if you don't live near there why would you have that agency.
Hell my brother works for Henry County SO and is a task force officer attached to a alaphabet agency and doesn't even have that many agencies on his radio just GSP, Henry SO, Mcdonough Pd (where his wife works), and Henry PD.

By the way everyone I work for santa clause

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.