Glock Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Folks who claim to be, when they're not

69K views 734 replies 95 participants last post by  dac1204 
#1 · (Edited)
So, it seems there's yet another one who says he's one of us, but isn't. After searching for his username thru 7 pages of Google, because he claimed to be a member of three other LE boards, I can only conclude the following:

He uses a different username for those boards, or

Doesn't have enough posts in those boards to be statistically significant enough to be included in the Google search, or

He's not a sworn law enforcement officer.

Further anecdotal evidence includes the same username and location used on multiple forums. Also, wouldn't a cop know about how a bench warrant is issued, and not ask a forum for divorced fathers, much less be forced to call multiple agencies to check on the aforementioned warrant? Hell, I'm just a jail officer, and can answer that question.

Anyway, I hereby request an official ORI check from said individual ... :whistling:

ADDED ON 11/18 -

Upon request...forward to page 26 if you don't wish to read the entire thread. Someone gets busted out, pics and all.

See less See more
#677 ·
You clearly said that duty belt was yours. I questioned it because it obviously is too big for the mma fighter in the pic.

Just give up - you got caught in a lot of lies. It's over now, no coming back from this. This is something I would ban you for - but I am not the operator of this site.

#678 ·
Take the 2 Officers who lost their lives on duty, murdered w/o a word by a scum bag.
He claims to have been there watching the bad guy "pump 7.62 rounds into his SWAT buddies".
Truth.

He spoke of them at the time like they weren't just Cops, but his "buddies". His more recent post reinforces that.
Truth, they were personal friends.

If so, how would you explain that the one link he posts (in this thread) to spell out what happened in that event is from a biased blog, that speaks of the killer as someone who was screwed over by a dishonest cop... :puking:
Truth. There were politics involved on all sides of that shooting. Matter of fact, gas had to be deployed to get the injured away from the scene because the residents in that area were being so belligerent. Again, you don't know even half of that story.

#679 ·
I tend to stay out of stuff like this, but knew you were caught when I saw your MMA picture with your gunbelt... no way it would fit unless you double loop it around your waist, or maybe over one shoulder.

It isn't enjoyment...I could tell you I knew PFC Coleman and worked with him before either of us were in LE but that wouldn't be believable either. Yet another friend of mine that was killed on duty.
Interesting choice of words.

Feel free to Google it...black male, 6' 2" or so, skinny, and had 3 kids. Also was a prankster and was always joking with all of us.
Its been a few years since I took a class on interview and interrogation, what was that word...

Noun 1. embellishment - elaboration of an interpretation by the use of decorative (sometimes fictitious) detailembellishment - elaboration of an interpretation by the use of decorative (sometimes fictitious) detail; "the mystery has been heightened by many embellishments in subsequent retellings"

Noun 2. embellishment - a superfluous ornament.

Noun 3. embellishment - the act of adding extraneous decorations to something.

#681 ·
You're spelling it wrong. I think you mean, "horse ****."

Truth, they were personal friends.
Pure, unadulterated horse ****.

Truth. There were politics involved on all sides of that shooting. Matter of fact, gas had to be deployed to get the injured away from the scene because the residents in that area were being so belligerent. Again, you don't know even half of that story.
You're right, because you made your involvement in it up. Just stop already. It's pathetic.

#683 ·
So you were there and your patrol car "took rounds"?

FOIA is a wonderful thing. Who wants to obtain the report from the shooting and out this scumbag.

The log should name every officer who was on scene and should definitely be on their that his car had taken fire.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

#684 ·
Update to original post added, per your request.

Still sticking with the story that your brother logged into your account? Again, these aren't my pants, she's my friend from high school, this isn't my car and I don't know what's in it, and we was just driving around the corner to a friends house. I ain't tryin' to lie to you.

#685 ·

FOIA is a wonderful thing. Who wants to obtain the report from the shooting and out this scumbag.

The log should name every officer who was on scene and should definitely be on their that his car had taken fire.

The very reason the whole thing happened is because he opened fire on a deputy as he was passing the residence. Do you think this guy was spraying 7.62 from a fully-auto AK and he didn't hit any cars? Hell, he hit other other houses.

#686 ·
I'm surprised, and a bit disappointed, that YOU didn't bust this out first. Been busy lately? :wavey:

Dude, based on what you've said, I'd LOVE your job. I've done a couple or three joint details with the LMPD river patrol, and they were the most fun I've had in my nearly 13 years on this job. I spend a lot of time on the water with my own boat, so I'm fairly comfortable out there (a couple of the guys that did it with me had never even been on a boat), and getting paid to be on the water - well, it's a dream, lemme tell ya.

I wouldn't even mind going during the winter. I spend a lot of time duck hunting, some of it on the Ohio, so cold isn't a big thing with me. Honestly, I'd probably get into trouble, because I'd end up fishing or duck hunting when I'm supposed to be working. :whistling:

Yeah, sure. You're a clown, and in no way are you a cop, deputy, or LE of any type. Go play with yourself somewhere else.
Do the transfer. You will not be sorry.
I am posting on a boat right now.
You will do enough L E stuff to keep your skills up but not enough to get burned out.

#687 ·

Oh, hell ya!

Hey, anyone remember/know how to get in touch with username "David Armstrong"? Just remembered that he was down around LA somewhere....

#688 ·
Do the transfer. You will not be sorry.
I am posting on a boat right now.
You will do enough L E stuff to keep your skills up but not enough to get burned out.

Well - there's a tiny problem. First off, LMPD changed their requirements. I don't have a degree (yet), so I can't even apply.

Then, there's a total of like five people in the unit. It's rather hard to get there. Plus, I really don't wanna do another academy.

KDFWR (our state wildlife agency) doesn't pay near enough. I'd lose like $10K year to go over there. I've only got 7 years left, and honestly, the sergeant of the unit is cool if I come hang out and do a ride now and then. They're happy to have an extra set of hands around, it seems.

On a side note, you're Gulf Coast, right? We may be heading down that way for vacation next year. If I'm coming anywhere near ya, I may look ya up.

#690 ·
The very reason the whole thing happened is because he opened fire on a deputy as he was passing the residence. Do you think this guy was spraying 7.62 from a fully-auto AK and he didn't hit any cars? Hell, he hit other other houses.
I don't know what's funnier; you digging yourself deeper or the fact that you counter everything someone else says with more lies.

#692 ·
I'm surprised, and a bit disappointed, that YOU didn't bust this out first. Been busy lately? :wavey:

Dude, based on what you've said, I'd LOVE your job. I've done a couple or three joint details with the LMPD river patrol, and they were the most fun I've had in my nearly 13 years on this job. I spend a lot of time on the water with my own boat, so I'm fairly comfortable out there (a couple of the guys that did it with me had never even been on a boat), and getting paid to be on the water - well, it's a dream, lemme tell ya.

I wouldn't even mind going during the winter. I spend a lot of time duck hunting, some of it on the Ohio, so cold isn't a big thing with me. Honestly, I'd probably get into trouble, because I'd end up fishing or duck hunting when I'm supposed to be working. :whistling:

Yeah, sure. You're a clown, and in no way are you a cop, deputy, or LE of any type. Go play with yourself somewhere else.
Do the transfer. You will never look back. You will do just enough L E to keep your skills sharp but not enough to get burned out.

#693 · (Edited)
I don't know what's funnier; you digging yourself deeper or the fact that you counter everything someone else says with more lies.

You said you wanted to verify that cars had taken fire...be my guest.

Wait, what's there to argue about over this? If you are really curious about what happened there, get a report. If not, that's fine too.

#695 ·
Oooh! Close! He said he wanted to verify YOUR car had taken fire. I'm betting a chicken **** like you wouldn't be caught in the same zip code as a situation like that, am I right, sweetness?

#696 · (Edited)
I

Wait, what's there to argue about over this? If you are really curious about what happened there, get a report. If not, that's fine too.
I'm not talking about other cars, I'm talking about YOUR car.

Edit:thanks msu!

#698 ·
#699 · (Edited)
I

I'm not talking about other cars, I'm talking about YOUR car.

Edit:thanks msu!
Anytime. Just make sure OSU goes easy on my alma mater, will ya?

I swear, it's like pickin on a carnie at this point!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.