Folks who claim to be, when they're not

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by wprebeck, Nov 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RussP

For the record...

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
    #541 RussP, Nov 17, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
  2. RussP

For the record II

#542 RussP, Nov 17, 2012
  3. This is giving Gecko a real run for his money.

4. Dragoon44

Dragoon44 Unfair Facist
    Lifetime Member

You men rabbi taking issue with the mouth breather that claimed that LE was not a dangerous job? Note Rabbi never claimed LE was the most dangerous job. What he did was point out that the danger faced was of a different nature.

5. OC..you have a good look on your face..:whistling: That is you on your avatar. right? :supergrin:

6. I would think school teacher in Chicago would be very dangerous. :whistling:

Cop in urban city would be dangerous at times. Working on high tension lines would be dangerous and being a crash test dummy would really be dangerous. :rofl:

7. tantrix

tantrix J'aimeLouisiane

And, I rest my case.

I knew right off the top of my head that truck driving and construction are 2 occupations more dangerous then LE before even reading the list, and yet...we had someone try to one-up for LEO's and bring up that LE has more "assaults". :rofl:

Classic.

8. Lord no! I'm much uglier in person!

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

9. You guys really don't want this over at all. You come on gt to view the thread and read the posts and go from there. So keep the thread moving along. Russ posted some good points on his last post for the record.:cool:

#550 JuneyBooney, Nov 17, 2012
  10. Dragoon44

Dragoon44 Unfair Facist
    Lifetime Member

LE does have more assaults that is simply a fact. So is the fact that there is a difference between the risk of accidental death do to the nature of the job and the risk of being maimed or murdered intentionally.

11. :rofl:Well, your white part looks cool. Nice smile too. :whistling:

#552 JuneyBooney, Nov 17, 2012
  12. I don't know Dragoon. What if we classified "drug dealing" as an occupation? Wouldn't that be more dangerous than anything else? There are places that I see on the news each noght where the drug dealers are getting whacked each night. But I am talking in "jest" of course. :whistling:

13. I don't know Dragoon. What if we classified "drug dealing" as an occupation? Wouldn't that be more dangerous than anything else? There are places that I see on the news each night where the drug dealers are getting whacked each night. But I am talking in "jest" of course. :whistling:

14. Sharky7

Sharky7 Boomshakalaka

:wavey:

15. Dragoon44

Dragoon44 Unfair Facist
    Lifetime Member

Independent pharmacological entrepreneurs didn't make the list.

:supergrin:

16. tantrix

tantrix J'aimeLouisiane

And not what the article was about, it was about the number of fatalities while on the job....not about being assaulted or being hunted down after you get off. :rofl:

Ah well...I wasn't part of that one, didn't even have to post 1 reply (but yeah I won't lie..I wanted to).

17. Sharky7

Sharky7 Boomshakalaka

Isn't there a thread going on right now in GNG where you can posts your thoughts on this?

You know what this thread is about? :thumbsup:

18. tantrix

tantrix J'aimeLouisiane

Hell, we all need to get in on that one...looks like a whole lot more questions need answering than the one about me.

#559 tantrix, Nov 17, 2012
  19. :rofl:You have to be kidding. They seem to have a real short life expectancy around here. :whistling: Either dead or in jail.