Folks who claim to be, when they're not

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by wprebeck, Nov 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragoon44

Dragoon44 Unfair Facist
    Lifetime Member

Nonsense. there have been threads where the ones criticizing LE have been the cops while the non cops defended the officer(s) in question. Not frequently but it has happened.

The main point of contention generally revolves around many non LEO's lack of knowledge about how police work is done. And why things are done that way. They think what they see on TV and in the movies is the way it's done.

Plus they engage in after the fact judgments ignoring or rejecting the proper method of assessing the actions of the officer based on what the officer knew or reasonably suspected at the time he took action.

Instead they want to make declarations based on the outcome when everything is known.

That dog won't hunt, ones like Natty would go out of their way to post anti cop stuff or derail a thread with his anti LEO diatribes at every available opportunity.

"Not agreeing with everything a police officer says" or not agreeing that police officers can do know wrong" is the bogus argument put forward by those that regularly get their views and claim refuted. By those that actually know what they are talking about.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
    #521 Dragoon44, Nov 17, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
  2. Sharky7

Sharky7 Boomshakalaka

:bump:

This entire thread is questioning your status in LE. Prove everyone wrong. You were eager to share you MMA pics - no reason not to do this.

3. tantrix

tantrix J'aimeLouisiane

Key words there...key words.

I've seen LEO's do the same thing here...actually, quite few times over the course of 9 years on GT.

I have no idea about that, I'd have to go look at his post history. I'm also not in very many threads here about LEO's, so that could explain it...however, when I am I'm usually the odd man out.

The "LEO's are always right, everyone else is always wrong" attitude...isn't always right. I have learned to accept that. To even go into LE with this attitude is doing the public a disservice.

My MMA pics were already on here, and have been for a long time...none of my other info has ever been posted here, to anyone. If you guys have done it, that's your prerogative...I have no issue with that. However, on a forum where such info is not required, just requested...I have the right to contemplate that decision.

#523 tantrix, Nov 17, 2012
  4. Now that is funny. :rofl:

5. Sharky7

Sharky7 Boomshakalaka

You've let this thing go 20+ pages with different excuses.

YOU put your MMA pics on here. You even posted new ones to this thread. YOU posted a pic of the duty belt.

Those things are "out there" already - this is going to be one of the Gecko45 things if you keep coming up with excuses.

6. tantrix

tantrix J'aimeLouisiane

There are no "excuses". As I said above, it's a choice I'm free to think about.

Yes, I did put my MMA pics on here...a long time ago. And I didn't post any "new" ones, the weigh-in pic (and a few others not even in this thread) are on here as well, the resident Cop Talk "photoshop expert" here just didn't look hard enough apparently.

7. MMA pics don't mean $&@ either. It's really easy to find pics of amateurs on the web.

#527 kodiakpb, Nov 17, 2012
  8. [​IMG]

Xbox 360, Wii, and PS3 versions available soon.

9. Sharky7

Sharky7 Boomshakalaka

What's to put out there? We've seen YOUR (supposed) face. We've seen YOUR (supposed) duty belt. Just put them together in the same picture.

10. More non-sequiturs from GT's Eric Holder.

#530 blueiron, Nov 17, 2012
  11. I was on the fence before, but now I'm firmly behind Tantrix. Anyone who uses an Agrip is alright in my book. I love that product.

12. tantrix

tantrix J'aimeLouisiane

Uh...that weigh-in was at my gym. Have fun finding it anywhere but here, because it was taken with my own camera.

(And I didn't retire from amateur, I retired from pro...as in, had sponsors and got paid)

You guys really should be in GNG...it's getting thick, and somebody just dropped an A-bomb. I'm still :rofl:

Ain't it sweet? It's a 100% improvement, especially if you live in a hot climate.

#533 tantrix, Nov 17, 2012
  13. Sharky7

Sharky7 Boomshakalaka

You are acting like a skell in an interview who keeps trying to change the topic or sidestep.

This thread is about your claims of LE. Settle it up.

14. Who was your manager? Because that I can check out.

...and for someone who claims to be "pro" & have sponsors, you don't have $&@t on your shorts.

15. tantrix

tantrix J'aimeLouisiane

The VERY thing I said about LEO's here (one specifically that I won't name)...several other posters confirm it in GNG tonight.

And *I* was being called out with claims I was BS'ing people?? :rofl:

16. Dragoon44

Dragoon44 Unfair Facist
    Lifetime Member

And that must make it true cuz GNG'ers only post the gospel truth.

:rofl::rofl:

The obvious explanation is that they think like you do, or more pointedly YOU think like they do, what does that tell you?

#537 Dragoon44, Nov 17, 2012
  17. Sharky7

Sharky7 Boomshakalaka

18. tantrix

tantrix J'aimeLouisiane

Ah...yes, I forgot...only LEO's in Cop Talk speak the gospel truth.

Wait a second, this was a LEO from Cop Talk, not speaking truths, about LEO's.

#539 tantrix, Nov 17, 2012