Glock Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Folks who claim to be, when they're not

69K views 734 replies 95 participants last post by  dac1204 
#1 · (Edited)
So, it seems there's yet another one who says he's one of us, but isn't. After searching for his username thru 7 pages of Google, because he claimed to be a member of three other LE boards, I can only conclude the following:

He uses a different username for those boards, or

Doesn't have enough posts in those boards to be statistically significant enough to be included in the Google search, or

He's not a sworn law enforcement officer.

Further anecdotal evidence includes the same username and location used on multiple forums. Also, wouldn't a cop know about how a bench warrant is issued, and not ask a forum for divorced fathers, much less be forced to call multiple agencies to check on the aforementioned warrant? Hell, I'm just a jail officer, and can answer that question.

Anyway, I hereby request an official ORI check from said individual ... :whistling:

ADDED ON 11/18 -

Upon request...forward to page 26 if you don't wish to read the entire thread. Someone gets busted out, pics and all.

See less See more
#628 ·
What strikes me about Tantrix is he never comes out and says he is a cop. He will say he is a Deputy, in LE, or is a sworn LEO.
The term cop however is only used by him in expressing his contempt and disdain for Cops.

He has all the earmarks of someone who at best is in a non road patrol position and has a chip on his shoulder towards those that are.

Virtually every one who is in a peripheral position in LE and we have dealt with exhibits the exact same behavior, Vagueness claiming "I am an LEO", "I am in LE", and they always demonstrate they are clueless about police procedures and how police work is done.

They hang out in GNG and demonstrate no more understanding of how police work is done than the Non LEO's. And they are just as critical and demonstrate the same anti LEO attitudes. When they get called out on it they make the same claims, "Oh, I'm labeled anti cop just because I don't agree with everything cops say!!!" etc. etc.

They duck and dodge and bob a weave, but they know why they don't hang out here, because they can't B.S. the real cops like they do those in other forums. Because their lack of knowledge and experience is quickly recognized here.
I have a friend like this. He just retired from one of the sheriff's departments around here. He was responsible for serving documents and court security. Helluva nice guy, but didn't conduct himself like a mainstream cop. He was really into sports cars, and driving around with him you would think the road cops were the enemy to him.

This (thread) is all very understandable to me.

#630 ·
I have a friend like this. He just retired from one of the sheriff's departments around here. He was responsible for serving documents and court security. Helluva nice guy, but didn't conduct himself like a mainstream cop. He was really into sports cars, and driving around with him you would think the road cops were the enemy to him.

This (thread) is all very understandable to me.
I think most of us know at least one of that type, they are not in a road position and feel like the road cops look down on them so they have a chip on their shoulder about the road guys.

#632 · (Edited)
Well I'm kind of on the couch in pajamas right now, but my setup is on the living room floor beside me if you want a pic of that.

ETA- Nevermind, here's an older one I just found, watch and knife have since been replaced, all the rest is the same.

The only other pic I have on here is from a week or so ago inside my CVPI when it was raining.

I might..couldn't do it right now anyway, duty belt is in bedroom and daughter is asleep in there.

ETA- Anyway, here's the only other work-related pic I have on the phone. Last week was hot and wet, this week it's cold and dry, and next week it'll be cold and wet.

Looks familiar

http://z71tahoe-suburban.com/iboard/lofiversion/index.php?t31493.html (scroll down to about the 7th post)

You implied that you had taken the photo recently, but the original image was posted on another site in Feb of 2011 :whistling:

The photos also appear to be from different photo bucket albums

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa193/glockthirty/duty1.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b198/BigWhiteHoe/2011-02-25_09-37-21_833.jpg

#633 ·
#636 · (Edited)
Well, well, well..

The LEO who took that picture is from Hoover/Jacksonville, AL.
No, see, what had HAPPENED was... I was in the Jacksonville area when I took it, but the assignment I was on was super-secret (like everything I do), so I had to hide my location, even from myself. Er, I mean, my brother posted that pic. Um, I'd prove it but I can't because my cat is asleep in the room where I keep all my proof.

Yeah, that's the ticket!

#637 ·
#641 ·
#642 · (Edited)
Just in case he alters his previous posts and claims he never said the Patrol Car Pic was taken last week.

Post #456
http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=19639359&postcount=456

The only other pic I have on here is from a week or so ago inside my CVPI when it was raining.

Post #471

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=19640030&postcount=471

ETA- Anyway, here's the only other work-related pic I have on the phone. Last week was hot and wet, this week it's cold and dry, and next week it'll be cold and wet.

#643 · (Edited)
Wow look what I found a picture of Jay Harrington.

http://www.annistonstar.com/view/full_story/16417579/article-Anniston-by-the-Numbers--For-black-residents--mixed-feelings-about-police-force?instance=home_news

This is the guy in the other fourm who posted those photos.
\

oh and more photos of officer Jay Harrington

http://shadeselc.blogspot.com/

Scroll down for frontal face shots

also notice how his duty belt is set up. Is this just easy or what. Hell Officer Jay is even wearing that same watch which is of course the one that HE (and not tantrix) owns. The radio is the same also

Obviously this officer is real and our actor here is not.

#646 ·
Oh my! A poser roast.

Sent from my communicator.

#647 ·
Given Tantrix's other history here, I am sure this is all somehow the fault of black people...

So we have an overt racist, police impersonator and lier about who knows what else. That is actually understandable, we all know people like that. The sad thing is the handful of pathetic folks who rush to support such people just because they like what they say. As I keep saying, folks without honor (or much brain power)

#649 ·
I think most of us know at least one of that type, they are not in a road position and feel like the road cops look down on them so they have a chip on their shoulder about the road guys.
Whats funny is some, not all, not most, some of the younger traditional law enforcement types (street cops) look at our dept as less than equal. But the ones who have a few years under their belt ask for an application. I used to keep a stack just for them. We have had a few guys leave for the road. They always seem to return trying to get their job back after a few years. Only one has been allowed to come back in 15 years.

I have no animosity for any type of law enforcement. I tend to judge the person, not the type of badge they wear/carry.

Its interesting and sad how arrogance on both types of law enforcement is causing problems here.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

#650 ·
Ahh man,tantrix you're ****ing busted man! What the **** do you have to say about yourself now? Everything from your SF buddy to your MMA career and now your claims to being a LEO are all lies.
Man how can you look in the mirror in the mornings? Go get some professional help. Please.

:steamed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.