Folks who claim to be, when they're not

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by wprebeck, Nov 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Bill Lumberg

Bill Lumberg BTF Inventor

My money is on jailer or security guard.

3. TBO

TBO Why so serious?
    CLM

4. Dragoon44

Dragoon44 Unfair Facist
    Lifetime Member

Most of the Sheriff's offices in the South Have Deputies whose only job is serving civil papers.

And a whole other host of non road positions. So in the end, merely stating I am a Deputy tells nothing about what their actual job is.

5. I think that is true in most states. Then there are older regular cops who work in the courts transporting prisoners just to put their time in. But these people are still sworn leo.

#505 JuneyBooney, Nov 17, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
  6. I always see Mickey D food wrappers and Dunkin Donuts wrappers and cups around here in those cars. :rofl:So you are doing good by keeping the car clean. :cool:

7. TBO

TBO Why so serious?
    CLM

Calling Walter Mitty...

Sent from the toe of my jack boot using Tapatalk 2

8. I like your style sir ;)

You sir, have a gift!

#509 Mr.Reignman, Nov 17, 2012
  9. Sharky7

Sharky7 Boomshakalaka

:bunny:

10. tantrix

tantrix J'aimeLouisiane

Sorry haven't been reading much of this...been watching Cop Talk thump chest in GNG. Epic and embarrassing at the same time.

11. Sharky7

Sharky7 Boomshakalaka

If you think that way towards the Cop Talk crowd - I would expect you to be eager to rub it in their face with proof.

We've seen your MMA picture. We've seen your duty belt picture. There's nothing that is revealing about either - they are "out there." Just put them together.

12. tantrix

tantrix J'aimeLouisiane

Not really...I've avoided Cop Talk 9 years for a reason. I will gain what by revealing any more personal info on GT than I already have? Nothing.

I get dogpiled, and now if I show credentials we're all best friends? :rofl:

Yeah...I'll pass, I don't need 'brothers' like that. :upeyes:

Now I see why the same people hang out in Cop Talk instead of GNG...they face no criticism when they're among people that always agree with them.

Anyway, let me get back to these two other threads, I can't miss any of this.

#515 tantrix, Nov 17, 2012
  13. Dragoon44

Dragoon44 Unfair Facist
    Lifetime Member

In the over 7 years I have been on GT I have yet to see any indication that you consider any LEO a brother. I cannot recall you showing anything but contempt and criticism of LEO's.

14. tantrix

tantrix J'aimeLouisiane

Hmm...what about those people that don't like cops all that much, then suddenly 'grow' an agenda after they become one themselves...yeah, nothing going on there...

I get it, everybody feels the need to defend their profession...except for many LEO's here bring it to the level of ridiculous, then end up looking stupid and have to run back here to Cop Talk. I can actually hang out in GNG without issue (except for Civil War threads...those never end well).

#517 tantrix, Nov 17, 2012
  15. Sharky7

Sharky7 Boomshakalaka

Ok. Don't reveal anything more. Just post a picture of the face you have ALREADY posted holding the belt you have ALREADY posted.

Don't do it for "brotherhood" - do it to prove everyone wrong then.

#518 Sharky7, Nov 17, 2012
  16. Dragoon44

Dragoon44 Unfair Facist
    Lifetime Member

I have never felt the need to "defend" a profession. But I have no qualms pointing out the fallacy of absurd claims or points of view with no basis in reality. A staple in the forum you feel so comfortable in. That alone says alot.

The number of dyed in the wool cop haters in your friends list says even more.

17. tantrix

tantrix J'aimeLouisiane

Anything that isn't praising LE here is going to be considered "absurd claims". I know you have been here long enough to see that.

You know that not many people on my friends list even know I'm in LE?

And cop haters? You mean, people that don't automatically agree with everything that a LEO says on here? Ok, I believe that...I don't' even do that.