Folks who claim to be, when they're not

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by wprebeck, Nov 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sharky7

Sharky7 Boomshakalaka

Just ask Lawman800, he is the expert on slim waists and tapered uniforms :supergrin:

Guys with real slim waists have very limited real estate on their belt. It's easy to pick out that belt is bigger than a 30-32.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. tantrix

tantrix J'aimeLouisiane

It is rather cluttered when it's on...I barely have room for the necessities.

#462 tantrix, Nov 16, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2012
  3. Sharky7

Sharky7 Boomshakalaka

Whoever owns that belt it doesn't get all too much tighter than it is in that picture - otherwise you would not be able to draw the horizontal placed magazines and the canted taser.

4. Tantrix, your wife over on ronpaulforums.com seems to have an admirer named heavenlyboy34. Might oughta watch out for that.

5. tantrix

tantrix J'aimeLouisiane

Well, in the angle of the pic the belt is sorta smashed making it look like the X26 is on the front. The X26 is normally around 10:00 weak side, and the mags are in front of the G22 right around 1-2:00.

6. Ship A'Hoy

Ship A'Hoy Trigger Control

Did you take a soldering iron to the grip of that Glock?

7. tantrix

tantrix J'aimeLouisiane

You've never seen an Agrip? Hands tend to get real sweaty down here in the summer.

8. I would tend to agree. The lack of tatts may indeed mean a dept that does not allow tatts on arms. Hair is short enough.

9. My suggestion would be to place a pic of yourself next to your duty belt on the carpet and retake the picture.

Let's put this thread to rest!

10. Sharky7

Sharky7 Boomshakalaka

Yep...

11. tantrix

tantrix J'aimeLouisiane

I might..couldn't do it right now anyway, duty belt is in bedroom and daughter is asleep in there.

ETA- Anyway, here's the only other work-related pic I have on the phone. Last week was hot and wet, this week it's cold and dry, and next week it'll be cold and wet.

[​IMG]

#471 tantrix, Nov 16, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
  12. That is a nice taxicab. :supergrin: I think the thread should go on for a few more hundred posts. :cool: Just don't out anything too personal.

13. I want my time back.

14. Done.

15. tantrix

tantrix J'aimeLouisiane

It's a Cadillac compared to that piece of junk Charger they let me try when it first came out. Drove it from about 5am until lunch and was done with it.

#476 tantrix, Nov 17, 2012
  16. Chargers are small. The cv cars are larger but when they get lots of miles they get problematic and have some safety issues. That car looks relatively clean inside. Where is the donut box?:whistling: Real cop cars are supposed to have donut boxes strewn about. :rofl:

17. tantrix

tantrix J'aimeLouisiane

The Charger looked nice from the outside, and...well, that's where it ended. About the only thing it did better than the CV was handle better (didn't lean as bad on sharp turns).

:rofl:

I'm kind of OCD about keeping vehicles clean...I'll eat in one if I have to, but all trash goes back into the bag it came in and then out of the vehicle.

#478 tantrix, Nov 17, 2012
  18. golls17

golls17 Lifetime Newbie

Can we come back to this for a minute? I realize I was cold before, but here's what's got me stuck in trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Alexandria, LA is in Rapides Parish. None of those 4 mentioned that you agreed we were getting somewhere border Rapides, and the nearest is 2 hours away.

You said you were at the shooting, but you never confirmed whether you worked for any of those 4 earlier (though you hinted at it), for a bordering parish (which wouldn't fit with your Sheriff being there 16 years), or drove at least 2 hours (OK, less lights and sirens), through another county, and into Rapides (not impossible, but pretty far-fetched).

If you don't trust anybody else, PM a mod. Give them some sort of proof (in the morning if you have to wait for your daughter to wake up to get your gear to take a picture with "your face" and "your duty belt" in the same unaltered photo - apparently we have people that will know), and clear it up for us.

ETA: At the very least, a simple yes or no, do you work for one of the previous 4 Parishes mentioned? I know a black-and-white answer isn't your type of thing, but I think it's worth a try...

#479 golls17, Nov 17, 2012
  19. TBO

TBO Why so serious?
    CLM
    1. The JBT's

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYNBwCEeH4"]Jon Lovitz Appears as the Pathological Liar on "The Tonight Show" — 1985 - YouTube[/ame]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.