Folks who claim to be, when they're not

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by wprebeck, Nov 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mayhem like Me

Mayhem like Me Semper Paratus

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Gear

Gear Silver C/O
    Silver Member

If you have nothing to prove then why do you keep coming back? You may have never asked for respect but you certainly did a nice job of making an ass of yourself. It would have been just as easy to say "I am a current full time post certified LEO" and left it at that. Instead you went on a typical troll escapade as most do. And you wonder why we question your authenticity? :upeyes:

So you felt we were "calling you out". I don't believe this was completely about you. I believe the OP started this topic about ALL whackers in general.

Honestly if all you have to add to CT is trolling then kindly move along. Thanks.

#222 Gear, Nov 14, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
  3. tantrix

tantrix J'aimeLouisiane

You don't have to...I mostly hang out in GNG where things rarely reach 9 pages. Anyway, have a good night.

4. RussP

Really, for what reason?

5. Gear

Gear Silver C/O
    Silver Member

Bye now. :wavey:

6. Gear

Gear Silver C/O
    Silver Member

Because all the other super secret ninja SWAT team SEAL guys whom don't feel the need to be authenticated hang out there. :rofl:

7. Ship A'Hoy

Ship A'Hoy Trigger Control

OK folks I've figured it out, tantrix is really GECKO45

WINNER...

8. RussP

Okay, we'll see you there...

9. RussP

I was going to say Steven Seagal until I saw what he claims is his photo.

10. Grimlet, I got hired on last October. Graduated the Academy in April of this year. Even seeing an officer down on a tv show or some other fictional work hurts.

I may be over sensitive, I don't know, but for me just a simple show of solidarity on a forum that may just be an empty gesture helps me cope. Just to know that someone from that family or that department MIGHT see my post gives me a little solace. We are a family, this is what I read into TBO's post. Just my opinion.

Tantrix, I was reading this for fun and really didn't want to get involved. But with the post about the fallen officers the fun evaporated.

I have no dog in this fight really, but I would like the foolishness to cease. If you agree to it I will PM you my agency email address. Email me from yours verify the information and I will let everyone know. There are people on here that can verify my status as I have mssg many and sent some a few things from my office.

11. Cochese

Cochese Most mackinest
    CLM
    1. The JBT's

12. GRIMLET

GRIMLET Deceased

I respect your position and appreciate your candor. Thanks

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

13. 11A

11A

So, after reading all of this I have come to believe that tantrix is hoping that the thread will get locked so he can claim that he would have posted his credentials, but couldn't.

Or, it could be that he is getting off of the fact that he (for once) is the center of attention.

...or, it could be both?

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

14. 11A

11A

Sorry, Double tap

#234 11A, Nov 14, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
  15. :cheers:

16. Dragoon44

Dragoon44 Unfair Facist
    Lifetime Member

The dark side is strong with this one!

:supergrin:

17. RyanNREMTP

RyanNREMTP Inactive/Banned

You beat me to it. I was going to inquire if there was a super mall in Louisiana.

18. I think Col. Mitchell said as much....

19. Dragoon44

Dragoon44 Unfair Facist
    Lifetime Member

Just about everyone has worked with "That guy" the misfit malcontent. He hates the job but stays because he can't find a better paying one. He is always out of step with everyone else but not only is he the one who is right, he is absolutely convinced he is the best officer on the force. The only one that does the job "Right".