Folks who claim to be, when they're not

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by wprebeck, Nov 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TBO

TBO Why so serious?
    CLM

How many Cops wounded?

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. tantrix

tantrix J'aimeLouisiane

I don't remember, but all were from Alex PD. None of the deputies (I think there were 3 there total when the shooting happened) were wounded.

Here's a very accurate account of what went down:

http://www.rbvincent.com/alextragedy.htm

#182 tantrix, Nov 14, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
  3. You were involved in a line of duty gun fight, as an LEO, where LEO's were killed and your squad took rounds, in a smallish community, where the ones who were killed were "your buddies." You are also still an LEO in the same place.

....and you dont remember names? (and thus numbers)

#183 Rabbi, Nov 14, 2012
  4. Mayhem like Me

Mayhem like Me Semper Paratus

No. Traffic stop deaths are not traffic related unless the officer is killed by vehicle impact..

Manner of death is the benchmark...

Again you show your complete ignorance.

Blowing a stop sign and rolling it are two different things a real cop knows this...

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

5. Mayhem like Me

Mayhem like Me Semper Paratus

Stop making sense.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

6. 2-8 Marine

2-8 Marine Limp Member

Okay! I stayed out of this until that crack. Do we know each other? :rofl:

#186 2-8 Marine, Nov 14, 2012
  7. While I agree, I also feel like if he is a poser the stakes have gone up based on the invocation of 2 line of duty deaths as "proof".

I have passively followed this until now. If he is outted as a fake, some locals need to either make his non-sworn job go away or review with a prosecutor.

#187 BL33D 4 M3, Nov 14, 2012
  8. See, even if he is not a poser, no matter what technicality he pulls or is flat out a full time road cop...

It still doesnt change the questions:

What the hell is wrong with you?

Why dont you know such basic things?

Do you not realize that you project?

Why do you want to be seen in this way by your brothers?

Among other things...

9. Instead of using third party professional news stories as evidence, he offers a personal blogsite as proof.

10. Absolutely.

11. tantrix

tantrix J'aimeLouisiane

I never said that was "proof", because it isn't.

And if you want to take people's jobs for being fakes, I'd recommend the Navy SEAL fakes...that seems to be the one everyone goes with.

Anyway, I'm about to hit the road home...I'm tired and my back hurts. I promised myself I wouldn't hang around here for more than 1 day, so you guys have fun and stay safe out there.

12. And there you have it folks.

Someone who is anti-cop now feels like he got one over on a bunch of cops.

It doesnt work that way, you actually just made yourself look like what YOU are.

Again, good luck and get well.

13. Welp, more popcorn coming up. This is getting better by the post.

14. tantrix

tantrix J'aimeLouisiane

:rofl:

Whatever you think is right Rabbi...at this point, I agree. I don't even care what you type....for the rest of this thread's life, I'll agree with you.

Bye everyone.

15. golls17

golls17 Lifetime Newbie

Thanks, Cochese for picking that up for the rest of us. As mentioned before, it still doesn't prove that he actually works there. the only way I'll be able to I think is if I drive down there, get caught speeding, and ask for his GT username for verification purposes.

Sent from my Sprint Milky Way Galaxy S...

16. Don't be a quitter, tantrix.

17. Tantrix,

While I assume from your last post that you won't read this, I don't care. I'm getting this off my chest.

I read both of the threads, and the fact that you would invoke 2 LODD to promote this ridiculous masquerade is insulting to those who serve their communities as LEOs. It is even more insulting to those who have given their lives in that line of work, and doubly insulting to those who you claim were your "SWAT buddies."

If you are indeed a LEO, the fact that you would do so and use your fallen friends in that manner is even more terrifying and despicable.

Regardless of your LEO status, you, sir, are a disgrace.

PM a mod with your credentials or shut the **** up.

#197 Kelo6, Nov 14, 2012
  18. Kingarthurhk

Kingarthurhk Isaiah 53:4-9

I honestly don't know why someone would want to claim to be an LEO and not be. I guess from the outside it is glamorous? Too much TV? In reality it is just a PITA.

19. Whatever the motive is (and there are a few key ones, and I think most LEOs know this) there are a lot of people who make such claims.

We need to resurrect the great whacker thread.

20. Navy Seals and fake Navy Seals have nothing to do with this discussion.

If you were involved as a first responder in an ambush that resulted in two officer deaths at the hands of an AK wielding offender, then in my book (which matters very little) you have paid your dues and deserve the deference and respect of all of us.

If on the other hand you have misrepresented yourself here, and are in fact a non-sworn dispatcher, service officer or reserve/auxiliary...then you should face the music in a very public and painful way.

This is just my $.02.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.