fobus holster

Discussion in 'FreeTagh - Free To A Good Home' started by #1 Glocker, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Hello again, this time I'm looking to give a Fobus holster a good home. I am in need of a Fobus holster that is for a right handed shooter. If anyone has a box of holsters in their closet getting in the way and has a Fobus holster that will fit a Glock 17, today is your lucky day, I have a good home for it, lol. I believe the Fobus number is GL1. Maybe I might have something to trade for it, or if you just want to give it away, hey, that works for me. If this sounds like you, shoot me a message. I'm sure we could work something out. Thanks.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    F/S Fobus rotating paddle tactical holster Holsters & Related Items Jun 16, 2015
    [Sold!] Fobus & Remora holsters for G19 (and other compact pistols). Holsters & Related Items Jun 4, 2015
    FS: NIB Fobus holsters Holsters & Related Items Feb 21, 2015
    WTS: Fobus Roto-Paddle Holster for Glock 29/30/39 Holsters & Related Items Nov 30, 2014
    Fobus holster and mag pouch for sale... Holsters & Related Items Nov 18, 2014

3. Hello, I'm just going to throw this out there, it does not have to be a Fobus. Any brand paddle holster will do, as long as it's for a right handed shooter. If it is a belt type holster, it needs to be able to fit a duty belt that is 2 inch wide. But it does not have to be a Fobus. Thanks.

4. Mochahooligan came to my aid again, a BIG THANK YOU Mochahooligan.

5. Got it!!! Thanks.