close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

fobus holster

Discussion in 'FreeTagh - Free To A Good Home' started by #1 Glocker, Aug 19, 2014.

1. #1 Glocker

#1 Glocker
    Expand Collapse

Hello again, this time I'm looking to give a Fobus holster a good home. I am in need of a Fobus holster that is for a right handed shooter. If anyone has a box of holsters in their closet getting in the way and has a Fobus holster that will fit a Glock 17, today is your lucky day, I have a good home for it, lol. I believe the Fobus number is GL1. Maybe I might have something to trade for it, or if you just want to give it away, hey, that works for me. If this sounds like you, shoot me a message. I'm sure we could work something out. Thanks.

2. #1 Glocker

#1 Glocker
    Expand Collapse

Hello, I'm just going to throw this out there, it does not have to be a Fobus. Any brand paddle holster will do, as long as it's for a right handed shooter. If it is a belt type holster, it needs to be able to fit a duty belt that is 2 inch wide. But it does not have to be a Fobus. Thanks.

3. #1 Glocker

#1 Glocker
    Expand Collapse

Mochahooligan came to my aid again, a BIG THANK YOU Mochahooligan.

4. #1 Glocker

#1 Glocker
    Expand Collapse

Got it!!! Thanks.