close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

FNG: Me!

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by richardlpalmer, Sep 24, 2012.

1. richardlpalmer

richardlpalmer

Sep 23, 2012
    Kirkland, WA
    Hello everyone, Richard here. I found this forum by way of the Outdoorhub Network drop-down at the top of another forum I frequent.

While I'm the newest noob to Glock Talk, I'm a seasoned forumer. Here's to getting to know some of you and being part of your community!

Oh BTW, there is only one Glock in my life (at the moment), a Gen 4 21. I've carried a 36 and might be looking to pick one up again...

I have a variety of other guns/rifles, but love the Glocks.

Thanks again for having me!

2. janice6

janice6 Silver Member

Apr 4, 2006
    minnesota
  3. daydreamer

daydreamer

Nov 11, 2005
    Texas
    Welcome from Texas! I've visited your part of the country and really liked it.

4. richardlpalmer

richardlpalmer

Sep 23, 2012
    Kirkland, WA
    Thanks for all the welcomes!

I've had an M&P Shield on order since pretty much the beginning of time. Considering just getting a Baby Glock or maybe another G36. Ugggggg, I hate waiting.

That being said, a Detonics Combat Master Mark VI just fell into my lap so I'll probably get that just because. I mean, who wouldn't like a Detonics in their arsenal, right? ;)