close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Fn tps

Discussion in 'Tactical Shotguns' started by hongster, Mar 28, 2010.

1. hongster

hongster

Feb 27, 2007
    I have a FN TPS with the 4 position collapsible stock. i want to get a buttpad but do not know which one to get. It has a loop on the end of the butt stock and guessing it might interfere with the fit of the more commonly sold 6 position stock without the loop. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2. MorkBork

MorkBork

Feb 3, 2007
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2010

3. firemedic5595

firemedic5595

Jan 31, 2002
    Duluth Area
    Might want to look at a Limb Saver for a M4.. I'm going to order one for my FN TPS tomarrow.

4. TexasNativeDRJH

TexasNativeDRJH 5th Generation

Apr 21, 2008
    San Jacinto Battleground
    Even though it may not look the best, I'd personally superglue a medium limbsaver on it and be done. No other kind of rubber pad works as well IMHO.

I did that with my Knoxx NRS before I sold it

5. RedDevil

RedDevil

Aug 15, 2002
    AZ
    Your stock is a commercial size AR15 stock. I had a TPS a few months ago. Personally I would buy a commercial size MOE stock since it's a little better ergonomic-wise and it has a thick rubber buttpad. I put a VLTOR EMOD on mine and loved the cheekweld. It was also the perfect length when fully collapsed.