close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Flyboy1

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by jerrytrini, Aug 18, 2005.

1. jerrytrini

jerrytrini

Sep 15, 2001
    19th Hole
    I picked up Flyboy1 at his hotel, had late lunch at a Thai restaurant then found ourselves in a gun store with an indoor range. How's that for a welcome gesture? I have been working in LA for the last 10 years, it was my first time set foot in that range/store. I have been in all the shooting ranges indoor and outdoor, all gun stores in SoCal but not this one. The funny thing is, it is less than a mile from the police academy. Oh well c'est la vie.

2. ReccaH

ReccaH Let's Play

Oct 10, 2002
    Manila
    Very warm welcome as usual! Your the best!!!;3

3. flyboy 1

flyboy 1 Sir Yes Sir!!

Greetings Sir Jerry!!

Sorry for the late reply. Just got in yesterday, had to catch-up with some sleep. Thanks very much for the warm welcome, really enjoyed lunch and your company. Hope next time I can stay longer so we can shoot Norco. ;f

Guys, do drop Sir Jerry a line if you're ever in L.A. He's a treasure of a friend, plus you get picked up either in a cruiser or a silver Jaguar to boot!!:cool:

P.S. Sir Gerry, I'll take you up on your offer to introduce me to other members of LAPD's finest, especially the sharp FEMALE bombshell members of your department!! ;w

Thanks and hope to see you again soon. ;Y ^1

4. jerrytrini

jerrytrini

Sep 15, 2001
    19th Hole
    If you can stay a little longer, we can stop by my precinct and have you meet my "partners".