close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Florida - Senator Nelson's Response to HR 1022

Discussion in 'Florida Glockers Club' started by Notrega, Mar 20, 2007.

1. Notrega

Notrega
    Expand Collapse

I received the following from Senator Bill Nelson today regarding an email I sent to him asking for his stance on HR 1022 -
    Contact Senator Nelson here - http://billnelson.senate.gov/contact/

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Dandapani

Dandapani
    Expand Collapse

I wonder what our esteemed junior RINO Senator has to say about this... I assume you contacted his office as well. I guess he had nothing to say. :rofl:

3. Bucky69

Bucky69
    Expand Collapse
    True Gravity

Nelson is a ******. If he wants to keep Homeland Defense Rifles out of the hands of criminals, keep the criminals in jail. Don't take the Homeland Defense Rifles away from law abiding citizens. Oh, and don't blame Senator Frist for not bringing a law that abridges the 2nd Amendment for discussion and a vote. Nelson needs to get a grip on Constitutional law - he obviously doesn't understand it.

4. FL-obiwan

FL-obiwan
    Expand Collapse

And this would surprise you.?:brickwall:

5. Bucky69

Bucky69
    Expand Collapse
    True Gravity

You're right, what was I thinking. He's still a mindless ******! Can't believe we have 5 more years of him - he's worthless.

6. avmech

avmech
    Expand Collapse
    NRA Life Member

he is so liberal..........rather protect the bad guys than us. never voted for the POS, always said he was a POS

7. kilo905

kilo905
    Expand Collapse

Typical politician, says a lot, without really saying anything at all. I don't quite get his stance. I also believe it is imperative that assault weapons (actually any type of firearm, including rusty old .38's) are kept out of the hands of criminals.

I think the problem may be that he actually believes another law on the books will keep said criminals from obtaining said weapons.

By definition, only law abiding folks follow the law. That's why criminals are referred to as "outlaws".

Time to start sending letters again.