close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Florida - Senator Nelson's Response to HR 1022

Discussion in 'Florida Glockers Club' started by Notrega, Mar 20, 2007.

1. Notrega

Notrega

Sep 8, 2005
    I received the following from Senator Bill Nelson today regarding an email I sent to him asking for his stance on HR 1022 -
    Contact Senator Nelson here - http://billnelson.senate.gov/contact/

2. I wonder what our esteemed junior RINO Senator has to say about this... I assume you contacted his office as well. I guess he had nothing to say. :rofl:

3. Bucky69

Bucky69 True Gravity

Feb 14, 2007
    Florida
    Nelson is a ******. If he wants to keep Homeland Defense Rifles out of the hands of criminals, keep the criminals in jail. Don't take the Homeland Defense Rifles away from law abiding citizens. Oh, and don't blame Senator Frist for not bringing a law that abridges the 2nd Amendment for discussion and a vote. Nelson needs to get a grip on Constitutional law - he obviously doesn't understand it.

4. Bucky69

Bucky69 True Gravity

Feb 14, 2007
    Florida
    You're right, what was I thinking. He's still a mindless ******! Can't believe we have 5 more years of him - he's worthless.

5. avmech

avmech NRA Life Member

Oct 14, 2005
    Palm Beach County, FL
    he is so liberal..........rather protect the bad guys than us. never voted for the POS, always said he was a POS

6. kilo905

kilo905

Nov 14, 2006
    Typical politician, says a lot, without really saying anything at all. I don't quite get his stance. I also believe it is imperative that assault weapons (actually any type of firearm, including rusty old .38's) are kept out of the hands of criminals.

I think the problem may be that he actually believes another law on the books will keep said criminals from obtaining said weapons.

By definition, only law abiding folks follow the law. That's why criminals are referred to as "outlaws".

Time to start sending letters again.