Flawless G23 Gen4

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by glowrod, Feb 16, 2013.

1. glowrod

glowrod Fightin' Fire

I've put about 600 rounds through the 23 so far. From TulAmo to Winchester to Federal, it hasn't even had a hiccup. Keeps wanting more and seems to have a ferocious appetite. Next up I am thinking night sights.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. It is amazing how big of ammo pigs those G23's are...... ALways hungry for more.

3. Mine is always hungry as well. My 23 gen4 has been flawless as well and as worked its way into my top EDC slot.

4. Love my G23 (gen3), and has run flawlessly! Added night sights and now love it even more!

5. Glad to hear. I recently aquired a Gen 4 G23 but have not had a chance to shoot it yet. When I picked it up the polymer was still warm. 11 days from test fire to my hands (2/13/13). Had just put my name on a waiting list the day before. It was meant to be I guess.

#6 Scott30, Feb 16, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2013
  6. That's good news! My very first Glock was a G23 (Gen2) I purchased while I was in the service back in 1993. I still have it and shoot it, and never had any issues with it at all. The only thing I've done is replace the RSA after shooting the s**t out of it, and later putting an LWD 3.5 connector/NY1 trigger spring combo on it.