Flash Hider - Lone Wolf - Any good?

Discussion in 'The 10 Ring' started by firemedic1343, Feb 18, 2011.

1. firemedic1343

firemedic1343 Not an Expert!

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    WTS FN P90 CMMG barrel and Vltor flashider 315.00 shipped Gun Parts & Accessories Mar 22, 2015
    BRAND NEW BUSHMASTER Carbon 15 Rifle, W/BOX, MANUAL, Mag, Flash hider, Firearms Listings Mar 16, 2015
    why do most countries using aks go for brakes over flash hiders? The Kalashnikov Klub Feb 16, 2015
    PTR-91 barrel threading and flash hider installation General Firearms Forum Jan 30, 2015
    HK 94/MP5 3 lug flash hider, mags & sling Gun Parts & Accessories Jan 8, 2015

3. Fire, I can't say I've used one of those on my 20SF but just by the looks it seems to be more of a flash redirector. I would see if you could find a video or some pics of it in action before dropping coin on it and a threaded barrel to accept it. Says it will work with any AR application if that's true then you could also shop for AR specific flash hiders. As to whether the AR ones will suppress the flash as well on a pistol is anyone's guess unless they have experience using one.

I look at it like this, if I miss my intended target with a 10mm the backdraft will blow them over. If that doesn't work the flash will temporarily blind them and you can club them with the damn thing. :supergrin:

4. Put a smith vortex on it.....Muahhahaha

5. firemedic1343

firemedic1343 Not an Expert!

:rofl:

Yeah baby! I'm selling my AR15 soon...but a smith vortex would be niccce

6. The smith vortex is the BOMB! I took the AR out at night had my son shoot it with the A2 flashhider then installed the Vortex. What a difference, I couldn't notice any flash.

7. Using wolf ammo the only light you could see was trapped inside the prongs of the FH. Besides the sparks from the dirty ammo of course. Vortex FTW.