close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Fl registered sex offender abducts, murders, 8 y.o. girl

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by ronduke, Jun 23, 2013.

1. ronduke

ronduke

Jan 24, 2007
  2. Sam Spade

Sam Spade Staff Member Lifetime Member

May 4, 2003

3. JAS104

JAS104 NRA Life Member

Apr 2, 2012
    USA
  4. TBO

TBO Why so serious? CLM

Prayers for the family of the victim.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

5. TBO

TBO Why so serious? CLM

Prayers for the family of the victim.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

6. rockapede

rockapede

Sep 3, 2009
    Everyone involved in letting that animal walk free should be tried with him.

7. Glock!9

Glock!9

Oct 5, 2001
    South Eastern PA
    Horrible story and the guy needs to be fried ASAP.
    On another note, the story i read says the mom befriend this guy while at the store and let her daughter go get a snack with him...

8. wolf19r

wolf19r Problem Solved!

Feb 8, 2009
    JAX, FL
    I heard about this yesterday it happened here in Jacksonville. It seems like we have a large problem with these sick @#$&s and they seem to be on the rise.
    But they keep getting these light sentences and whwn they get out they just reoffend.
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

Last edited: Jun 23, 2013
  9. Every time I hear of things like this I am reminded that one of Sudam's sons used to throw people into tree shredders.

10. steveksux

steveksux Massive Member

Jul 12, 2007
    That would be cruel and unusual punishment. You should only put them partway into the shredder. Guess which part leads?

Prayers for the family, can't imagine what the mother is going through if she really did let him take her fur a snack...

Randy

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Ohub Campfire mobile app

11. seanmac45

seanmac45 CLM

Apr 13, 2000
    Brooklyn, NY
    Pedophile sex offenders are the worst. While incarcerated they only think about two things; their last child victim and the first child they can get their hands on when they are released.

The ONLY way to rehabilitate them is with a bullet.

12. This.....

13. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator. CLM

When is it going to soak in that you can't change sex offenders, especially pedophiles?

Our criminal justice system just failed this little girl and her family in the worst possible way.

So true.

14. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

Jan 26, 2001
    this................

15. Sgt127

Sgt127

Nov 5, 2002
    Texas
    Somewhere, right now, there is a liberal activist furious that the system didn't do enough to help that poor man.

16. ClydeG19

ClydeG19

Oct 5, 2001
    Arizona
    Look, obviously the fault lies with the sick pos who killed the girl. But there is so much parenting fail on the mother's part as well. Wtf is an 8yo doing at Walmart at 11pm? Why did you let her walk off with a guy you just met at Walmart at 11pm? I trust exactly 4 non family members to watch my kids and only 3 of them have actually done it.

17. Fred Hansen

Fred Hansen Liberal Bane

May 19, 2005
    We don't have a "criminal justice system" we have a legal system, and we have a catch-and-release system that is ancillary to our legal system. Both assure the maximum number of .gov jobs are supported by the system, everyone from administrator to zookeeper (jailer) wins. The suckers who pay for "our criminal justice system" are the losers.

What boggles my mind is that a .gov employed 'therapist'--odd how that word is an anagram of the rapist--will now sit in a room with the murdering POS and ask him how he feels. Is a .gov check & bennies packet really worth one's soul? I can't get my head around that idea.

18. ClydeG19

ClydeG19

Oct 5, 2001
    Arizona
    Sometimes "he needed killin" should be a defense against a homicide charge.

19. u n v kenny

u n v kenny

Apr 9, 2007
    Florida
    That happened here in Jacksonville. On a side note, I was just telling a couple of buddies last week that the Wal-Mart this happened at, is the WORST in Jacksonville among thefts, robbery, etc... Then this happens.

Tragedy for sure

20. Glock!9

Glock!9

Oct 5, 2001
    South Eastern PA
    + 1 million