FL deputy threatens to shoot conceiled carry licensee

Discussion in 'Gun-Control Issues' started by dvrdwn72, Feb 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [ame]http://youtu.be/lkclsB7M0g4[/ame] What do you think?

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

3. Somebody needs to be fired real fast. That cop must be the greenest rookie in the world or the biggest jerk.

4. SPIN2010

SPIN2010 Searching ...

Somebody just won the "Dumb-Donkey Deputy" lottery.

Time$ they are a changing! I wonder if he will buy another van?

5. The officer was a jerk, AND the man who was carrying not well enough concealed was stupid.

6. I don't have time to see the video on my equipment at the moment so could somebody clue me in? What is the date on the incident and is this the same case that was dragged to death a few months ago on various forums or a new one?

7. sugarcreek

sugarcreek familyman

The cop really over reacts and loses it, cussing... He threatens to SHOOT HIM IN THE EFFFING BACK! He has him lay down and put his hands behind his back, NEXT to his gun. "You reached around your back and flipped your wallet out..." "You come jumping out of the car..." Geez. I know these guys deal with a lot but this guy can't JUMP, was NEVER threatening, or impolite. "You turned around and your gun stuck out at me..."

Yep. It is all on video-tape.
    This officer was over-reacted. No other way to see it.

#6 sugarcreek, Feb 1, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2013
  8. Didn't FL pass a change to the law saying accidental exsposure of a concealed weapon is not a crime? You don't have to notify in FL as well right? Officer definately went over board.:faint:

9. RussP

It is a 2009 video.

10. cagnoli

cagnoli Patriot First

11. Oh well,:upeyes: In that case,

#10 countrygun, Feb 1, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.