close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fit mom pic with 3 kids spurs anger

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by ithaca_deerslayer, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Santa CruZin

Santa CruZin RIP Mr. Mayor

Jun 19, 2000
    Dixie
    You can almost hear the haters spitting their indignation through the donuts crammed in their mouths.

2. mhambi

mhambi κολασμένος

Sep 25, 2001
    crumbs flying everywhere. :rofl:

3. btr

btr

Jul 9, 2004
    I bet she has a happy husband! Good for her.

4. Not that I find that woman even marginally attractive - but that's the kind of body that will piss off a lot of women. That said, the poster did ask what another's excuse is - so responses are justified.

5. Good for her and to hell with the haters. tom. :cool:

6. janice6

janice6 Silver Member

Apr 4, 2006
    minnesota

This should be one of life's profound lessons.

If you are satisfied with yourself, you're good to go.

7. TX OMFS

TX OMFS Right wing nut Lifetime Member

Mar 30, 2004
    San Antonio, Texas
    That is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time!

When I see FM on a health questionnaire I just keep going and pretend I didn't see it. Rookie mistake is asking for more info.

8. Ricky Ricardo

Ricky Ricardo

Apr 4, 2013
    Colorado
    I don't think she's particularly attractive, but there's nothing wrong with that picture.:dunno:

What's the big deal?

Last edited: Oct 15, 2013
  9. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    Both me and Mrs. Cavalry Doc have had issues with weight. I've been as high as 206, she has been as high as 265. We are both currently active, I'm at the top side of my ideal weight, but no longer overweight, and she is a size 6-8, depending on the dressmaker. She walks 3 to 5 miles with the dogs almost every day, and I go with her when I am home. We walk right by a very popular doughnut shop, and it's funny to see how people pulling out of the drive through look at us when we walk by. She went gluten free a few months ago, and she feels fabulous, which means I get to feel fabulous a lot more often.

Trust me, I am a very lucky man.

Kids don't make you fat, laziness and overeating make you fat. You can be any size you want to be, and some people have to work harder than others to be the size they want to be.

10. jakebrake

jakebrake cracker

Jan 11, 2011
    too close to philly
    she can look like that after 3 children? more power to her.

11. jakebrake

jakebrake cracker

Jan 11, 2011
    too close to philly
    can almost hear it now....

"I'm big boned"

yeah, explain the big bone hanging over your waistband.

12. Glock Enthusiast

Glock Enthusiast Banned

Feb 10, 2009
    Mid-Michigan
    I would also add an alternative version of this statement.

"No matter what you do, no matter what choice you make, even if you are doing the right thing, there will be people better then you."

13. Cybercowboy

Cybercowboy Support the 2nd

Dec 15, 2012
    SW Missouri
    :rofl: Let's put it this way. To you and I, no big deal. To women who have had kids and their body just went to hell, it's a huge deal (to them...) It haunts their psyche, they know that much of their weight gain was due things that likely was in their control, but convinced themselves (and probably tried to convince many others) that it was unavoidable. They think she is "throwing it in their face." It's quite amazing the way some women react to these things.

14. ateamer

ateamer NRA4EVR

Hopefully. Being almost the best, but not quite there and someone else is quite visibly better, is a powerful motivator.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2013
  15. mhambi

mhambi κολασμένος

Sep 25, 2001
  16. Singlemalt

Singlemalt In the rough

Apr 6, 2004
    truth

17. CarlosC

CarlosC AK Fanatic

Jan 4, 2000
    DFW area, TX
    I'm sure her bod and looks appeal to many guys, but she doesn't do it for me. Whatever. She should be commended on her dedication to keeping such a tight body after three kids.

I will admit though that it has to do with genetics just as much as dedication. My ex-wife ballooned after both kids and had to work hard to get back to a 'reasonable' post-birth weight. Then there was this blond that live next door to some friends...she popped out two kids and was back to her hard body within two weeks. She did nothing special either and had no stretch marks. Incredible.

18. Angry Fist

Angry Fist Dehumanizer® Lifetime Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Hellbilly Hill
  19. GlockinNJ

GlockinNJ

Apr 24, 2011
    PRONJ
    Seriously? A couple other guys said the same thing.

Do you guys date Victoria's Secret models, or do you want us to think you do?

20. The Maggy

The Maggy

Dec 24, 2008
    Stillwater, OK
    There's a joke about women who enjoy fitness. I can't really go any farther than that... so I will just say that she looks like a very nice lady.