First time Glocker in VT

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by Jim85IROC, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Hi all. I'm proud to say that as of yesterday, I'm now the owner of a Gen 4 G35. This is the first time that I've purchased a gun (aside from the AR-15 lower receiver that I bought last week), though I've shot and hunted since I was a kid. My wife and I have wanted a pistol for the house for some time. Of course, with all of the recent nonsense going on, there was a sudden sense of urgency, so I decided not to wait any longer. My closest Glock dealer was about a 1.5 hour drive. I called on Friday and they confirmed that they had 3 G22s. When I got there on Saturday, he had one left. I held it and found it to be uncomfortable. I have short fingers and found the grip to be too bulky. They had a gen 4 G35 there and I greatly preferred the slimmer grip. I liked the longer barrel too. I thought my mind was made up until he pulled out a Ruger SR40. That gun was a perfect fit for my hand. It was extremely comfortable (and way cheaper), but I knew very little about it, and decided to go with the G35.

Now I can't wait to shoot it!

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
    #1 Jim85IROC, Jan 27, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2013
  2. Loading...