close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

First stippling attempt.......

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by lifsey83, Jan 12, 2013.

1. lifsey83

lifsey83

Apr 11, 2011
    tennessee
    I finally gave in and decided to try stippling on my G23. So i got me a $9 tool i found at walmart and went at it . this is the result...

Attached Files:

2. Bravo1resq

Bravo1resq

Sep 6, 2011
    Im still in the decision process, but that is very well done. I'd be interested in your take on it when shooting for a solid day.

3. Looks good. :)

Ive done a bunch of mine now. Once you start and see the benefit, its hard to stop.

I myself prefer the finer dimpling, and file the tip to a sharp point. It gives a more sandpaper/cat tongue texture.

4. lyodbraun

lyodbraun

Jan 3, 2012
    NW Ohio
    you have any pics of yours that you did??? Ive been thinking of doing this as well to my G30SF, and would like to see some that were done with the fine point, I much perfer that look as well.. OP yours looks good,nice work...

5. SpookyEng

SpookyEng

Dec 28, 2012
    Looks good! What is the name of the tool?

6. lifsey83

lifsey83

Apr 11, 2011
    tennessee
    Well hopefully it will not rain here tommarrow and i will get the chance to go shoot some rounds through it...

7. lifsey83

lifsey83

Apr 11, 2011
    tennessee
    brand name PLaid ( 2 in 1 tool) it was in the craft department at my local walmart.

Attached Files:

8. Heres a couple. I need to get some better pics, as these arent real clear.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]