close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

First post!

Discussion in 'The US Air Force Forum' started by *Paladin*, Nov 25, 2010.

1. *Paladin*

*Paladin* Will travel....

Mar 12, 2009
    Southern Utah
    Hey all! I'm a Security Forces MSgt at Mountain Home AFB. I spent 10 years of my career as a CATM troop until I made MSgt and the unit threw me back into the cop world. Been in for 18 years now. I see the light at the end of the tunnel!!!

2. JimBianchi

JimBianchi Da Da CLM

Feb 15, 2006
    Las Vegas
    Congrats on MSgt.

Best thing I ever did was retire from the AF.

I missed for about a day, then I got a life.

3. *Paladin*

*Paladin* Will travel....

Mar 12, 2009
    Southern Utah
    Thanks! Yeah, I'm definately looking forward to retiring and starting the next half of my life!

4. Gunner442

Gunner442

Nov 14, 2010
    17 years Security Forces, got caught up in Chief Master Sergeant of the AF Murrays' "first sergeant draft" of 2003. Got picked up :(...
    Bailed at 20 and a day, landed a great job based upon Security Forces experiences. Happy to be out and retired, miss working with the troops, but not the BS!

5. Gunner442

Gunner442

Nov 14, 2010
    I work with a couple older guys who were Air Police during Tet. Love talking to them... Some things never change! Same stories different names. Thanks for your service!

6. crazyasian1

crazyasian1

Mar 17, 2010
    JBA
    Welcome brother! Been in 15 years myself, currently in Chantilly, VA. Ran convoys out of Balad from Oct 05 - Apr 06. Did my first Patriot Detail for McElroy and Norton, we got the whole Det, 150 strong, out there to send themhome right. Wasn't easy, RIP.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2010