close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

First one then another

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by glowrod, Feb 10, 2013.

1. glowrod

glowrod Fightin' Fire

Feb 8, 2013
    Michigan
    Newbie from Michigan. Bought a G19/gen 3 with a CT laser from a fellow coworker in the beginning of January. Six days later I bought a blue label G23/gen 4 from a LGS. Just wanted to thank everyone for all the information supplied on this forum. Next up and looking for a G26/gen 4 and a gen 4 G30. I guess this habit is better than smoking or drinking. But it is an expensive habit none the less.

2. ADK_40GLKr

ADK_40GLKr

Nov 14, 2010
    RFD NY Adks
    Say you live in my state (NY) and smoke a pack a day. $12/day times 365 equals.......... Darn close to $4000.

You can buy a Glock or 4 and a lot of ammo in a year for the price of smoking.

And it's a heckuva lot safer, as well.

3. Used Glocks have resale value, which is more than you can say for used cigarettes.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

4. glowrod

glowrod Fightin' Fire

Feb 8, 2013
    Michigan
    Thanks for the welcome's.
    Ouch.... At $0.60 a smoke I figure that I am due a lot of new Glocks. Guess I'm in the wrong business. Time to start bootlegging smokes to NY. Wait, thinking out loud again.