First one then another

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by glowrod, Feb 10, 2013.

1. glowrod

glowrod Fightin' Fire

Newbie from Michigan. Bought a G19/gen 3 with a CT laser from a fellow coworker in the beginning of January. Six days later I bought a blue label G23/gen 4 from a LGS. Just wanted to thank everyone for all the information supplied on this forum. Next up and looking for a G26/gen 4 and a gen 4 G30. I guess this habit is better than smoking or drinking. But it is an expensive habit none the less.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Another boring 43 report... General Glocking Yesterday at 10:41 AM
    Another released illegal alien commits murder Political Issues Wednesday at 5:25 PM
    just another drill, or do these numbers say critical mass? Survival/Preparedness Forum Wednesday at 3:25 PM
    Another minimum wage question... The Okie Corral Jul 25, 2015
    Another new guy Introduction Forum Jul 24, 2015

3. Welcome!

4. skeeter7

skeeter7 Brass Vulture

5. Say you live in my state (NY) and smoke a pack a day. $12/day times 365 equals.......... Darn close to $4000.

You can buy a Glock or 4 and a lot of ammo in a year for the price of smoking.

And it's a heckuva lot safer, as well.

6. Used Glocks have resale value, which is more than you can say for used cigarettes.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

7. pipedreams

pipedreams Member

:welcome: Enjoy GT....................

8. Welcome to the forum!

9. glowrod

glowrod Fightin' Fire

Thanks for the welcome's.
    Ouch.... At $0.60 a smoke I figure that I am due a lot of new Glocks. Guess I'm in the wrong business. Time to start bootlegging smokes to NY. Wait, thinking out loud again.

10. :welcome: to GT........

11. oily_oink

oily_oink ###########

:welcome: From Michigan!