close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

first gun, glock 19

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by daisbest, Dec 27, 2012.

Tags:
  1. daisbest

daisbest

Dec 23, 2012
    hey guys, im new here and just picked up my first gun, im 26 and finally gave in, i just picked up my g19 gen 4 today and i love it so far, i havent shot it yet but im going to the range where i bought it, one thing though that i realized is that it only came with 2 mags, i thought the gen 4's came with 3? anywho here it is and i hope to learn alot on this site :)

[​IMG]

2. Paul53

Paul53 Geezer Boomer

Nov 27, 2011
    Maine
    Welcome! With that pic I can see you'll fit right in here.

3. Adams454

Adams454

Mar 2, 2000
    Hardly working
    Welcome aboard. You'll love the G19, they're accurate and reliable. Thats what I recommend as a first handgun to everyone. It's easy and fairly cheap to do some really good learning on. Good luck.

4. RPVG

RPVG

Oct 6, 2012
    Orlando, FL
    Roger that!

Welcome!

5. mikesull415

mikesull415

May 27, 2009
    Welcome and congrats. There are stories of of unscrupulous dealers taking one of the mags out to sell on the side, but maybe something's changed and now they are only shipping with two. I would maybe ask the dealer when you go in to shoot tomorrow. Perhaps they "accidentally" took one out. Lol

6. Bama

Bama

Dec 11, 2012
    Alabama
    The one I bought came with 3.

what personal ammo do you plan on carrying?