close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

First 1911, Sig Sauer Scorpion

Discussion in '1911 Forums' started by RubiSCAR, Jun 2, 2012.

1. RubiSCAR

RubiSCAR

May 17, 2012
    Tampa Bay
    I did it, I went a long time without a 1911, even hated on them for being unreliable, not able to feed HP's, etc. I was in a gunshop buying a G19 for my GF and there she sat, perfect tan, sexy curves and just the right amount of attitude. She was a classy broad, and the pricetag showed it, 1200 bucks. A little pillow talk and some light, gentle caressing and I Had her down to 925 OTD.

I felt Dirty, what would my parents think, my friends, yes she was beautiful, but we are so different. I am a gaston and she is a browning, our families hate each other, we would be star crossed lovers.....................................and then I shot her............................................I'm sold, I completely get it now............

[​IMG]
    Love at First sight.

On the serious note, 200rds of 230gr ball, mixed Winchester and Blazer steel case, and 100 rds of 230GR Gold dot HP without a single fault.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2012

2. SGT_Calle

SGT_Calle

Nov 27, 2011
    Beautiful Sig, hilarious narrative!
    Well sone Sir.

3. plouffedaddy

plouffedaddy

Apr 1, 2011
    Carolina
    Great write up.:wavey:

My range RSO has one and I've shot it a ton. It's a pretty good 1911, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

4. JLA

JLA

Feb 11, 2007
    BuckeyeLand
    Very nice! That model was one of the 3 that I was looking at getting a while back. It will probably be the next one that I buy.

I'm glad that you talked the price down as well as it was a little pricy. You did get it at a good price.

Congrats on your purchase! Loved the story with it :)

5. Glockster17

Glockster17 Millennium Member

Sep 16, 1999
    Central Florida
    Thanks for making the "I just bought a xxxx" post, more interesting and funny! I signed on GT tonight to see if I could read anything about this particular gun... I found it in your post. I am thinking of trading my 4" alloy 1911 towards the same model you just got. I have to say that is a great price, would you mind naming the gun shop? I am in Orlando and would make the drive if need be. Thanks, Rob

6. chrisbritt15

chrisbritt15

Mar 28, 2012
    Nice Gun, im looking at getting my first 1911 as well hope i get one as cool as yours lol