close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

First 1911, Sig Sauer Scorpion

Discussion in '1911 Forums' started by RubiSCAR, Jun 2, 2012.

1. RubiSCAR

RubiSCAR
    Expand Collapse

I did it, I went a long time without a 1911, even hated on them for being unreliable, not able to feed HP's, etc. I was in a gunshop buying a G19 for my GF and there she sat, perfect tan, sexy curves and just the right amount of attitude. She was a classy broad, and the pricetag showed it, 1200 bucks. A little pillow talk and some light, gentle caressing and I Had her down to 925 OTD.

I felt Dirty, what would my parents think, my friends, yes she was beautiful, but we are so different. I am a gaston and she is a browning, our families hate each other, we would be star crossed lovers.....................................and then I shot her............................................I'm sold, I completely get it now............

[​IMG]
    Love at First sight.

On the serious note, 200rds of 230gr ball, mixed Winchester and Blazer steel case, and 100 rds of 230GR Gold dot HP without a single fault.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
    #1 RubiSCAR, Jun 2, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2012
  2. steve1911

steve1911
    Expand Collapse

Congrats!

1911club#410

3. SGT_Calle

SGT_Calle
    Expand Collapse

Beautiful Sig, hilarious narrative!
    Well sone Sir.

4. plouffedaddy

plouffedaddy
    Expand Collapse

Great write up.:wavey:

My range RSO has one and I've shot it a ton. It's a pretty good 1911, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

5. JLA

JLA
    Expand Collapse

Very nice! That model was one of the 3 that I was looking at getting a while back. It will probably be the next one that I buy.

I'm glad that you talked the price down as well as it was a little pricy. You did get it at a good price.

Congrats on your purchase! Loved the story with it :)

6. Glockster17

Glockster17
    Expand Collapse
    Millennium Member

Thanks for making the "I just bought a xxxx" post, more interesting and funny! I signed on GT tonight to see if I could read anything about this particular gun... I found it in your post. I am thinking of trading my 4" alloy 1911 towards the same model you just got. I have to say that is a great price, would you mind naming the gun shop? I am in Orlando and would make the drive if need be. Thanks, Rob

7. chrisbritt15

chrisbritt15
    Expand Collapse

Nice Gun, im looking at getting my first 1911 as well hope i get one as cool as yours lol