Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

Firepower Gun Store Harrison Plaza

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by Young Once, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Guys, I think the Nashe virus has spread to Harrison Plaza. I wold advise you all to avoid "Firepower" in Harrison Plaza because of the obnoxious personality of some of the people there, particularly the "chinita" looking person who appears to be a person in authority in that store. I have had two very unpleasant encounters with her. The first time, I was buying some paracord, and without even batting an eyelash, she said that minimum purchase would be 100 feet. She did not even bother to ask how much of it I needed and did not even wait for me to tell her. The other encounter involved AK ammo. I asked her if they had any in stock and said that they did at P51/round, PRVI brand. I asked if there was any discount because I know for a fact that PRVI does not sell for that much. Her reply - "walang mura dito." Wow. I was so offended considering that I was a legitimate buyer. I would suggest that you all think twice before patronizing this store!
  2. jprj

Aug 5, 2001
    Supporting you on this. :wavey:

3. random southpaw

random southpaw

Nov 7, 2011
    Arrogance and outright hostility to customers are just plain stupid ways to drive paying customers away for good.
  4. I agree especially since we pay top peso for the stuff they sell. The least they could do is serve us with a smile.
  5. randr1979

May 3, 2010
    teka, so you mean may PRVI na 7.62x39 at P51 each sa lansangan?

hmmm, baka dumating na yung stash ni PBD.

harrison plaza, hmmmmmm bukas pa pala yun.
  6. Thats what they told me. Available but not on display.
  7. pogi

pogi Nuon

Jan 23, 2006
    Pare, buti na lang. Kamuntik ko ng puntahan kahapon as I was in the vicinity.
    Huwag na lang.
    Pre, just like rndr1979 said-PRVI is carried by PBDionisio. Baka mas mura and mababait pa staff.
  8. You;re right. Can't compare the staff of PB with others. Really nice. During the last gun show they told me that they might have a batch coming in for the November gun show. Hope it has already arrived. Will call or visit the store this weekend, time permitting.
  9. PMMA97

PMMA97 TagaBundok

Nov 25, 2003
    Almost all of the retail stores here in the Philippines have less than par customer service. Only difference is when the actual owners are manning the shops. Then you get the service that a customer should deserve.
  10. Sorry, but it seems to me that the girl was related to the owners, or at least close to them, considering the way she acted or the way the other staff deferred to her. At least thats the impression I got.
  11. PMMA97

PMMA97 TagaBundok

Nov 25, 2003
    In cases like this, I confront the erring salesperson immediately with an overwhelming response and by asking for the manager or store owner. Tarantahin! hehe.

Whatever the outcome, they have lost a customer in me.
  12. Allegra

Mar 16, 2003
    masarap sila buhusan ng tubig at pakainin ng pera