close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Firearms Unlimited in Pittsburgh ??

Discussion in 'Pennsylvania Glockers Club' started by rich e, May 17, 2008.

1. rich e

rich e

Feb 12, 2000
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    Does anyone know if this shop will ever re-open. I heard the owner had some legal issues..There was a woman working there last year, now its closed..

2. Vitamin G

Vitamin G Got G?

Sep 10, 2003
    Pittsburgh
    I havn't been there for years. I remember when I went, i thought it was a little shady. That didn't stop me from picking up a LNIB kimber TLE when they first came out for about $500. I figured it would have some kind of problem, and it being my first 1911 i'd have to have it looked over, but it was flawless.

I also remember them being fully stocked on EBR's, AK's, and EBS's (evil black shotguns)

3. Sluf01

Sluf01 NRA Life Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Imperial, PA.
    Yeah, it's pretty much closed now.. You might want to check out Ace's down in Washington County.. Lotta neato guns and such..

4. rich e

rich e

Feb 12, 2000
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    Been to Aces a few times . I bought my G21 there during Glock days a few years ago.I just like having a few shops close to home and hate seeing them close up

5. You could try Federal Firearms on Thoms Run Road.

I'm not sure when E.R. Shaw is going to open in Bridgeville nor do I know what inventory they will have. They currently have an ad in the window for various positions. No terget date is posted as far as i know.

DG

Here is a thread I started on Pafoa about this shop. More details regarding the owners alleged shooting.

http://www.pafoa.org/forum/shops-20/4038-new-gun-shop-bridgeville-pa.html