close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Firearms Community Lost Stephen A. Camp Today...

Discussion in 'The Browning Hi Power Club' started by silversport, May 28, 2011.

1. fowler

fowler

May 27, 2004
    ohio
    A good man and godbless his family in ther time of grief. May the lord our god help them and bless them. Steven will be missed. Godbless,Fowler in ohio.

2. Rally Vincent

Rally Vincent Bipolar

Feb 16, 2003
    The Bar.
    I get depressed every time I see a thread about Mr. Camp.
    I don't think the average internet shooter realizes what a loss this man was to the general firearms community. I had many, many pleasant phone conversations with Mr. Camp over the years about many different things concerning firearms (mainly CZ's and BHP's). You could pick his brain for hours. His wealth of knowledge and experience was enormous. :(

3. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012

Indeed. I was in communication with him, about a special BHP project I was starting, at the time of his passing. The communication was not through his site but rather through another site when he showed up in a BHP discussion. He told me things about my Hps that I never knew and I have often wished I had been graced with more time picking his brain for information and outstandingly practical opinions.