close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Fiocchi Extrema ammo?

Discussion in 'TOP GUNS *357 Sig* Club' started by Warhawk, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Warhawk

Warhawk

Jun 7, 2006
    Texas
  2. Warhawk

Warhawk

Jun 7, 2006
    Texas
    I got an email alert that this ammo was in stock at Midway. By the time I got over there they were sold out again, but should have more in 30 days or so. At $15.99 a box I put 10 boxes on backorder.

3. G33

G33 Frisky! Millennium Member CLM

May 29, 1999
    With G29
    Not specifically.
    However, the Co. and XTP are both excellent separately.
    :supergrin:

4. NitLion

NitLion

Feb 11, 2001
    Pennsylvania
    I have a box sitting in my closet....just got it not long ago and, obviously, have not shot it. I got mine at Ammunition To Go! I have had good results with Fiocchi before, so expect good things!!

5. Warhawk

Warhawk

Jun 7, 2006
    Texas
    Got a notification from Midway today that my backorder has been filled, and shipped. They honored the $15.99 a box price, the current price is over $30!

6. Mrs_Esterhouse

Mrs_Esterhouse

Jul 19, 2008
    Atlanta, GA
    Just got my Midway shipment today. The ammo looks flawless. Super high QC. I noticed on the box that it's loaded to C.I.P. standards and not SAAMI :wow: That's what I've been looking for! C.I.P. allows 357SIG to be loaded to its full potential - 44,236 PSI!

Someone has to chrono this stuff. There's no data on it since it's a brand new product for Fiocchi. I have a feeling that it's the fastest 357SIG offering yet.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 21, 2010
  7. N/Apower

N/Apower

Jan 17, 2010
    Epic fail. Load is slower than any other comparable loading in this caliber on the market that I am aware of.