close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Fiocchi 45ACP ammo?

Discussion in '1911 Forums' started by zhix, Dec 4, 2010.

1. zhix

zhix

Jan 31, 2010
    Has anyone here used Fiocchi ammo? Specifically 45 Auto 230gr. FMJs.(which is why I'm posting it here) Does it function properly and/or shoot accurately in your 1911s?
    I am able to get it for just few dollars less than Wal-Mart WWB, but I like to buy from places other than WM when the price is right.

2. Carrots

Carrots

Mar 26, 2009
    Tennessee
    I have found this to be great plinking ammo.

3. i don't know if they still have any, but ammunition to go had 230 speer lawman for 17 a box/50. very good range ammo. clean, and fps is the same as goldots. i bought a crapload of it recently. 17 is a good price for quality ammo.

4. zhix

zhix

Jan 31, 2010
    Free shipping? Otherwise I won't pay that much.

6. zhix

zhix

Jan 31, 2010
    What I meant is that I would have a really hard time justifying paying $17/box unless shipping was free. The Fiocchi where I'm getting it would be cheaper by about $8 per case than Wal-mart WWB.

ETA: As a matter of fact, the same place has 1000 round cases(same brand, but not 45 caliber)with free shipping.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2010
  7. roger that. shame you can't get it in 45.

8. Zombie Steve

Zombie Steve Decap Pin Killa

May 31, 2007
    Old Colorado City
    Fiocchi 230 ball is good stuff. Fiocchi or GFL headstamps -both are fairly hot and great brass for reloading.