close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Financiers and Sex Trafficking

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by snerd, Apr 1, 2012.

1. snerd

snerd

Apr 20, 2007
    LOL! Scurrying away like cockroaches when the lights come on!

Last edited: Apr 1, 2012
  2. English

English

Dec 24, 2005
    London
    Why would Goldman Sachs sell their shares? Sex traficking is a very profitable business! Maybe they just want to move their money closer in to the core business.

For those who don't appreciate irony (I think that is the technical term), I don't subscribe to my sentences above.

English

3. certifiedfunds

certifiedfunds Tewwowist

Apr 23, 2008
    Houston
    So, while GS was scurrying to unload its shares, which one of its clients was getting advised to buy them?:rofl:

4. eracer

eracer Where's my EBT?

Apr 5, 2011
    Tampa, FL
    This is unpossible. Wall Street financiers are moral, and good, and represent the best of America.

5. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator. CLM

It is sad that we have reached the stage where there is absolutely nothing companies like Goldman-Sachs can do anymore that shocks us.

In a just world, these guys would be getting shot between the eyes, and being hung from lamposts.

Lucky for them the world isn't just.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2012
  6. Glock30Eric

Glock30Eric .45 ACP

Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Maryland
    I am so surprised that GS won't go under, even with the most extreme cases. Jeez, they are truly a too big to fail company which that is destroying us.

7. maxsnafu

maxsnafu

Dec 29, 2006
    ...and deserve MANY more of our tax dollars.

8. eracer

eracer Where's my EBT?

Apr 5, 2011
    Tampa, FL
    After all, they are poor and destitute, and hey, it was only a couple of teeny-weeny bad decisions that caused them to collapse. Not really their fault, though. When you can turn Monopoly money into real money, you are like Gods to us mere mortals.