close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Finally I got a Lupara

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by darwin25, Sep 10, 2007.

1. darwin25

darwin25 Make your move

Finally I have my lupara. It's a Norinco 12 Ga. side by side shotgun with exposed hammers (rabbit ears). The hammers are fully functional, not just for show. Hehehe, I have already managed to detail strip it and the design is just very simple. Courtesy of deenoh. He was kind enough to give in to my request and bring in 5 units to the country. Luckily, it was already sold out before it even hit the shelves. Looks like deenoh will bring in a few more units.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. DA_NINJA

DA_NINJA

Jan 24, 2003
    C®OK COUNTY, IL
    Hmm I might get two when I go there. One for the in-laws and one for me....... Any reviews? How about realibility?

3. Allegra

Allegra

Mar 16, 2003
    Philippines
    Kabitan natin ng tactical lights! :)

Congrats , it complements your revolver collection

4. Kaiser Soze

Kaiser Soze Notorious

Jul 27, 2006
    Sweet, now you have to buy some suspenders and a little hat, so you can complete the Michael Corleone in Italy look!!! Nice score bro!

5. i_am_infinity

i_am_infinity Pang Altar

Jun 20, 2005
    To Infinity and Beyond
    guys question lang...ano ba brand nung gamit ni banderas na parang pistol na side by side? hehehe d ko lam tawag dun eh :laughabove:

6. PMMA97

PMMA97 MNSAmessdetail

Nov 25, 2003
    Subic Bay, Philippines
    Wow! 14T petots for a shotgun that looks (and hopefully works) like those classic Berettas.

Congrats!

7. casmot

casmot Re membered

8. Oh boy, gotta get one.

Darwin, how long are the barrels? Regulation local minimum 18 inches, or LESS?

Cool. Now I have some use for my trenchcoat.

9. darwin25

darwin25 Make your move

Sir Ante,

The barrels are 20" long but looks a lot shorter because of the absence of a receiver. That's about 6 inch shorter than a comparable 18" barrel pump. It's a good shotgun for the ladies beacuse they dont have to reach the pump. Just cock the hammers and shoot.

Im breaking it in on Saturday at Armscors MCS sir. Wanna join me?

10. Can't make Saturday but do post a range report after you try it out.

This must be the end-point of my search for a totally reliable (I hope the hammers work fine, it's a Norc) , very simple, defensive firearm that requires a minimum of eyesight and health to use.

All for P14K, and it goes B O O M!!!! B O O M!!!!!? Excellent. deenoh, I'll get one from your next shipment. I commit.

Since it's a Norc- with Norc steel - it's probably also very deadly as a club.

11. vega

vega

Sep 29, 2001
    SoCal
    For P14k that's a steal, it sells for $250 here at Big 5 when it goes on sale but don't tell Deenoh.;)

12. darwin25

darwin25 Make your move

Pwede. But I was thinking more of a Fiber optic sight:)

Either of these two would also be good.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hopefully, deenoh will also bring in a few units.

13. maskytrading

maskytrading

Dec 20, 2006
    Philippines
    Sir Deenoh...I want one, also!!! BTW, Does Norinco make it in rifle calibers like .475NE, .577TRex, .600H&H?

14. st. matthew

st. matthew c_w@_u_need_2_c

Jul 8, 2005
  15. Pepe308

Pepe308 Noypi

Oct 20, 2005
    Southeast Asia
    Congrats bro, finally... ! :thumbsup: You don't the S&W revo anymore... give it to me!!!!!!!!!!!! :supergrin:

16. darwin25

darwin25 Make your move

Of course not. I love my revolvers.:tongueout: