Finally Got To Shoot My HK91

Discussion in 'Heckler & Koch Forum' started by ALLVOL, Feb 10, 2013.

1. This rifle has been on my bucket list for several years now. Found one at my LGS about a month ago for a pretty good price.

Explained to my wife how important this rifle is to me and she agreed to let me buy it on the credit card and sell a few rifles to pay for it. I sold two AK74's with mags and ammo and sold an old SKS that I haven't shot in years and all three rifles have just been sitting in the safe.

Yesterday the weather was finally good enough to shoot and was it worth the wait. That thing shoots like a champ. I was shooting a silhouette target at about 125 yds open sights and it is as accurate a rifle I have shot, even shooting surplus ammo.

Checked the serial # and the rifle was made in 1982. Feels good to be able to cross a firearm off of the bucket list.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Finally got to shoot my 29 The 10 Ring Jul 13, 2014
    Finally got a chance to shoot my G42 General Glocking May 27, 2014
    Finally a Video of me shooting my 10.5" 50 Beowulf SBR General Firearms Forum May 7, 2014
    Finally got to shoot my MP5SD 9mm today:) VIDEO General Firearms Forum Dec 21, 2013
    G26 finally shooting correctly! General Glocking Jun 28, 2013

3. fx77

it is a great rifle ..will be a shame to give it up to the govt when the laws change... :)

4. Why would he have to give it up? He doesn't live in some Marxist craphole like NY or Massachusetts...
  5. wolf19r

wolf19r Problem Solved!

6. Surprised the heck outa me when my 91 shot less than 1MOA. Hard to believe that a weapon designed during WW is capable of such a thing.

A few years ago, i was gonna sell my HK and buy a LWRC Repr...until I put a scope on my HK...never, ever gonna sell it now.
  7. Here it is. I took the scope off of it. Since I have already have an M1A with a scope I wanted to keep this one with iron sights.

Attached Files:

8. Sweet. I like mine also. I've got the collapsible stock.
  9. Very cool indeed :cool:
  10. barth

barth six barrels

Very Nice.
    HK makes some of the finest small arms in the world.
    I have five of their handguns.
    The long guns are too pricey for me though.
    I opted for a NIB Bulgarian AKS74U semi auto variant.

HKs MP5 is the one I want.
    Closely followed by a HK91.
    And I wouldn't kick a HK416 out of bed either.

It's nice to dream.
    #9 barth, Feb 13, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2013
  11. Nice Rifle.

12. NEOH212

NEOH212 Diesel Girl

Oh how sweet it would be! :drool:

(HK's give me a special feeling.) :supergrin: