Finally got my G20SF done

Discussion in 'The 10 Ring' started by Buckeye 7x57, Oct 6, 2012.

1. I finally have my G20SF done the way I want it. Lone Wolf 5.15" barrel, stainless steel guide rod and 22# recoil spring, extended slide release, Decal grips, and 25 cent trigger job. Ohio has a 5" minimum barrel length to hunt deer, so that's why I went with the longer barrel. I have some Underwood 200 grain XTP's for just that mission.

Ron

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!

Attached Files:

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Finally added a G20sf Gen 3 to my collection General Glocking Jun 7, 2015
    Finally got myself a Survival Sheath chest rig for the G20SF The 10 Ring Nov 28, 2014
    Finally had XS sights installed on G20SF The 10 Ring Nov 2, 2011
    Finally Getting Around to Owning an Hk P2000 LEM 9mm!!!! General Firearms Forum Today at 1:28 AM
    Finally got to spend some quality time with a Glock 43 General Glocking Yesterday at 7:03 PM

3. SDGlock23

SDGlock23 Glockoholic

Lookin' good!

4. Just finished mine last week and Saturday made a nice cross draw holster for hunting love these 10mm they are really one of the best calibers.

Attached Files:

5. Custom tupperware. NICE!!

6. Ron,

You are ready!:cool: Another Ohioan here, and other than a SF model, I have the identical set up. and Although I roll my own ammo, that is basically the same round I use. Practice from now, to opening day, at 50 yards, and that probable 20 yard shot, will be a piece of cake.

7. Very nice

Congrats! :cool:

8. My G20SF is my woods carry gun also. There isn't a threat that one can run into in the woods and trails of the Buckeye state that can't be handled with 15 rounds of 10mm be it a wild hog, stray dog, or crazed kook on bath salts. Due to Dept. rules, I can't carry a 10mm while working or off duty, so I carry a G30SF loaded with 230 grain HST rounds. If I had my druthers, I'd carry a G29SF. Once I retire (5 years and 8 months but whose counting) that will be my EDC pistol.

Ron