close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Finally Got a Blue Label

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Mattkcc, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Mattkcc

Mattkcc

I live in Missouri which doesn't have a Blue Label dealer neither do several other states in the Midwest. I didn't want to order directly from Glock and have to wait several mouths to receive the gun. I happened to be on another forum and read that GT Distributor (police supply) has been authorized by Glock to sale Blue Label guns to qualified persons in Missouri, Kansas and several other states. I called them on the 10th and emailed a copy of my DL and retired LEO ID. The deal for a M26 Gen 4 was approved on the 12th and shipped, arriving on the 14th at my FFL. Total cost $398, plus $20 shipping and $20 for my FFL. Also, it came with three mags, it was my understanding subcompacts shipped with two. GT Distributors is located in Texas and they were great to deal with.

2. bac1023

bac1023

3. SARDG

SARDG

All Gen 4s come with 3 mags.

ETA: BTW, it's on your box label: 3 10RD

Last edited: Jul 16, 2012
  4. skinart82

skinart82

We have a GTs right down the road from me, thats where I buy all my guns and supplies. Great store, great people!

5. Bruce M

Bruce M

Enjoy your new G26!

6. JLM63

JLM63

I promise, I've searched first. What is a Blue Label Glock? Just an extra magazine? Available to law enforcement personnel only? I'm in Independence MO, and maybe I didn't realize that I needed one till right now. :)

Thanks

7. DocWills

DocWills

Glock does discounted sales to active retired police/first responders. Police guns come with blue labels and only come from blue label dealers