Glock Talk banner

Fight Club: Great Movie, or Greatest Movie Ever?

458 views 28 replies 9 participants last post by  eddief4 
#1 ·
Discuss.

See less See more
#4 ·
it was an okay movie, not great.

#5 ·
God dammit, TD, don't make me think right now.

It's a fantastic movie, and I'm glad you picked that username early enough that some dumb-**** loser was denied.

It's only fitting that a fighting man have that name. Good choice, great movie, excellent characters. I think that's the first time I saw Pitt in a movie without thinking what a ***** he was.

Kind of like when I first saw Travolta in Pulp Fiction (which is my #2 all time favorite film).

#6 ·
cjlandry;11457270 said:
God dammit, TD, don't make me think right now.

It's a fantastic movie, and I'm glad you picked that username early enough that some dumb-**** loser was denied.

It's only fitting that a fighting man have that name. Good choice, great movie, excellent characters. I think that's the first time I saw Pitt in a movie without thinking what a ***** he was.

Kind of like when I first saw Travolta in Pulp Fiction (which is my #2 all time favorite film).
The book was great, how they captured it in film was ****ing amazing.

Pulp fiction is an awesome movie that completely changed my image of Travolta... until he did another ****ty movie.

#8 ·
cjlandry;11457306 said:
The first "tag" is ****in' hilarious, BTW. Subtle. :supergrin:
I had to do it after he tried to sabotage my other movie thread with some nonsense about how great the "Transformers" movie was...

#15 ·
cjlandry;11457270 said:
I think that's the first time I saw Pitt in a movie without thinking what a ***** he was.
EdZachary. It will never rise above Brad Pitt's unisex weight. Another time, another place, a Newman or a Brando... a classic for the ages. But, we must take what we can get in these barren Clooney, Damon, Affleck, Sandler, Jack Black, Farrell and Rupert Everett big bowl of dicks days.

#17 ·
BigPhil;11457867 said:
Brad Pitt is definately more manly than Arnold.
you deserve to have your cock removed for saying that.

#19 ·
sarcasm on the internet =

#25 ·
BigPhil;11458018 said:
I actually haven't seen the whole thing. Now I'll have to go buy it.

What can I say, I'm a sucker for cheesy violent action flicks.
I can send you a copy... I mean, umm an original, legally purchased copy that is.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.