close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

FFL in S. FL?

Discussion in 'Florida Glockers Club' started by Fire_Medic, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Fire_Medic

Fire_Medic Polymer Butcher CLM

May 19, 2008
    The Gunshine State
    Anyone have an FFL they use in the Miami area that doesn't charge an arm and a leg?

Looking for someone that would charge $30 or less for a transfer, thanks.

2. pearldrummerelx

pearldrummerelx Giggity Giggity

Jul 30, 2008
    South Florida
    The range I go to, Revere Gun Range, is in Pompano Beach off Copans just east of 95. Last time I was there I asked and they charge 25 for a transfer.

Not exactly Miami, but it might help.

3. packinaglock

packinaglock John 3:16

May 1, 2007
    Loxahatchee Fl
    What ya got your eye on now Gabe?

4. Fire_Medic

May 19, 2008
    The Gunshine State
    Found an FFL less than 15 minutes from me and he charges $25 + $5 for background, so I can live with the $30. I've got a G34 OD on the way this week from Mark @ Summit Gun Broker. Can't Wait! :supergrin:

5. Fire_Medic

May 19, 2008
    The Gunshine State
    Thanks should be here by the end of the week. I'll post pics once I get it. :wavey:

6. SAI, at the Dixie Belle Shopping Ctr., 12169 So. Dixie Hwy., Pinecrest, FL 33156, was charging $25 for FFL transfers, at least until recently. I've had good experience with them.

7. Fire_Medic

May 19, 2008
    The Gunshine State
    That's who I ended up using, thanks for the info though. My G34 OD should be here Thurs or Friday. Can't wait! :supergrin:

8. PCJim

PCJim Senior Member

Aug 4, 2008
    FL
    This may be a little late.....

SAI is in my 'hood and they are good people. If you're closer to the Tamiami Airport, you might consider Stone Hart. He recently moved to his new location from the Doral area, manufactures and sells ammo and has a selection of firearms. I have heard a lot of good praises on his business but have no personal dealings. His website is stonehartammo.com.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2009
  9. Fire_Medic

May 19, 2008
    The Gunshine State
    Thanks I might check them out in the future. I used SAI for the G34 OD and had no issues at all, great service.