close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

FFL Central Florida?

Discussion in 'Florida Glockers Club' started by slainer, Feb 24, 2009.

1. slainer

slainer

Feb 18, 2006
    Florida
    Does anyone have an FFL they have used for the GSSF buy program in the Central Florida ( Orlando ) area? I would appreciate the name and phone contact please. Thanks, Slainer

2. srob7001

srob7001 Kill 'em All!!

Dec 10, 2008
    Orlando
    Never used them as FFL for GSSF, but East Orange Shooting Sport is a great shop with a Glock Armoror so they might be able to help you out. 407-679-1995

Where in Orlando are you? I'm near Winter Park.

3. slainer

slainer

Feb 18, 2006
    Florida
    Thanks! I have shot there before. I am in Maitland. What do they charge? Slainer

4. srob7001

srob7001 Kill 'em All!!

Dec 10, 2008
    Orlando
    Honestly. I'm not sure. I usually just go there for ammo and misc parts or mags. Some of the guys there are a little flakey, but if you ask for the manager, can't remember his name, he is a great guy to deal with.

Plus they do little atches there on Monday nights.

5. LurkMastR

LurkMastR

Feb 6, 2007
    Oviedo, FL
    The transfer fee at EOSS is now $45 + tax + $5 NICS call-in fee.

6. njl

njl

Sep 28, 2000
    :noitacoL
    If you mean the GSSF member discount form/program, AFAIK, the nearest LE stocking dealer is B&H Gun Rack on Merritt Island. If there's a closer one (to Orlando), I'm all ears.

A local FFL willing to do form 4473's for out of state transfers at a reasonable rate would be nice too. IMO, reasonable = $25 or less.

7. slainer

slainer

Feb 18, 2006
    Florida
    I appreciate the feedback! If I find another closer to Orlando, I will let you know. Slainer

8. MIJoe

MIJoe

Jun 15, 2002
    FL
    Greetings.

For the GSSF program, try B&H in Cocoa.

For FFL transfers, try A&N Sports in Sanford - just did a 2 gun transfer there and they charged me $25 + % NCIS TOTAL + great environment

HTHs

Regards

Joe

9. greatwun

greatwun Senior Member

Feb 11, 2009
    Orlando, FL
    MIJoe, how did you find your buying experience with B&H gun rack? Do they have a good selection of Glocks? I was gonna use my GSSF discount certificate at Pace outfitters but I heard they closed their retail location so B&H is the closest LE glock dealer to me now.