close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Few Pics Of My RIA Tactical...

Discussion in '1911 Forums' started by TKR Reptiles, Nov 18, 2010.

1. TKR Reptiles

TKR Reptiles Thread Killer

Oct 19, 2010
    Norman, OK
    Here are a few pics of the Tactical... I am enjoying playing around with this one and customizing it to fit me... I am extremely impressed in the performance of this gun... Especially for the price...

I have added some Black Desert Sand VZ Operator Grips, and a Wilson Combat Magwell... I have a few more plans for her...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 18, 2010

2. bac1023

bac1023

Sep 26, 2004
    PA
    That's only the right side. ;)

3. Cerebrus

Cerebrus Guest

I meant no fcs..:tongueout:

4. TKR Reptiles

Oct 19, 2010
    Norman, OK
    Thanks everyone... I am happy how it is turning out...

5. grecco

grecco

Sep 12, 2004
    philadelphia pa
    Looks great!
    how does it handle and shoot?

6. TKR Reptiles

Oct 19, 2010
    Norman, OK
    Shoots like a dream... TBH It shoots just as good as any Kimber I've had in the past...

7. kgain673

kgain673

Oct 8, 2007
    glen burnie, MD
    There is no way else to put, Rock Island is making good fireams, minus the fancy finishes and superb metal work. They have "functional" sights (at best), great factory triggers, reliable feeding and extraction, and you don't worry if they get a little dinged up. They are just flat out good firearms for the price. Why do I keep hearing people compare them to their Kimbers? Hmmmmm, you would think the price diffrence would keep them out of the same same conversation?

8. rsxr22

rsxr22

Feb 25, 2009
    Youngstown, OH
    They are definitely a great gun for the money!! Ive spent more on guns that didnt work. I have to disagree with kgain on the trigger though, some trigger work is one of the main things i suggest to people right away