close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Fess up, come clean....Your deep, dark, reloading secrets.

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by DoctaGlockta, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Here is an opportunity for all of you whose reloading guilt is starting to keep you up at night. Those things you do that aren't quite so Kosher and have been afraid to tell any other reloaders. Clear your conscience, confess, come out of the reloading closet.

I'll start..... I have been reloading 45acp Steel Cases. Wow I feel better already :wavey:

Art

2. Bob2223

Bob2223 Jack's buddy!

Mar 26, 2009
    Spencer Indiana
    Ok I'll fess up, I pulled the handle on a Dillon 1000 a couple times and it wasnt too bad :upeyes:

I have 2 LFCDs :embarassed:

Bob

3. Agg22

Agg22

Jan 19, 2010
    College Station, TX
    i didnt actually check my COAL on .40 s&w reloads for about 1000 rounds, i just set it up on an existing factory round. dumb, i know. but i didnt have anyone around to tell me otherwise.

4. unclebob

unclebob

Oct 14, 2000
    Mary Esther FL
    I really don’t own a Dillon 650 and I have never loaded a round in my life. I only play a reloader on GT and I sleep at Holiday Inn Express.:whistling:
    Beat you Jack.:tongueout:

5. GioaJack

GioaJack Conifer Jack

Apr 14, 2009
    Conifer, CO
    I've never loaded or shot a round in my entire life. Actually I used to be a professional bowler but then I smartened up and turned my focus to sex... the balls are lighter and you don't have to change your shoes.

Who the hell thinks of these threads... oh, a Florida boy... see what the heat will do to ya. (FLATLANDER)

Jack

6. El_Ron1

El_Ron1 AAAAAAAAGHHH!!!

Apr 15, 2004
    Redneck Sparta
    I'd buy a LNIB Loadmaster at a yard sale for $30 or 40 bucks as long as Uncle Don is still alive. Assumin' it comes with plates, dies an' a real scale. :embarassed:

7. For the love of God and all that is pure and good in this world please change your avatar.

8. Florida boy?

I'm Canuck through and through. And a Northwestern one.

We have mountains up there that make yours look like ant hills.

9. GioaJack

GioaJack Conifer Jack

Apr 14, 2009
    Conifer, CO

ANT HILLS... you better call alligators lizards too rookie. :supergrin:

Jack

10. El_Ron1

El_Ron1 AAAAAAAAGHHH!!!

Apr 15, 2004
    Redneck Sparta
    People gotta pull their heads out an' take a good long look if we ever gonna Change.

11. unclebob

unclebob

Oct 14, 2000
    Mary Esther FL
    I think you are preaching too the wrong crowd. We already know that. It’s the Bleeding heart Liberals that don’t understand.

12. profiler999

profiler999

Jan 20, 2010
    Birmingham, AL
    My reloading trick is going to buy a box of ammo off the shelf. It runs out, I go reload again. The trick is to go by yourself, that way your wife doesn't spend any money and you can have it all to yourself.

13. unclebob

unclebob

Oct 14, 2000
    Mary Esther FL
    On the same line as yours. I order stuff and have it sent too my friends house. That way I don’t have too hear her. What did you buy again. She thanks I’m supposed too buy her diamonds and such for her.

14. Hogpauls

Hogpauls

Nov 6, 2009
    Idaho
    OK OK.......I like to sneak out to the garage in the middle of the night, turn on some Barry White and roll around in a pile of brass in my undies on top of my reloading bench. :quiet:

15. unclebob

unclebob

Oct 14, 2000
    Mary Esther FL
    Pervert.:supergrin:

16. El_Ron1

El_Ron1 AAAAAAAAGHHH!!!

Apr 15, 2004
    Redneck Sparta
    They're not ever gonna do anything about it.

17. El_Ron1

El_Ron1 AAAAAAAAGHHH!!!

Apr 15, 2004
    Redneck Sparta
    Song or album?

18. Hogpauls

Hogpauls

Nov 6, 2009
    Idaho
    Song: "Staying Power"

Album: "An Evening with Barry White"

Led Zeppelin "Stairway to Heaven" as nothing on Barry White. Hell Barry could give Jack that feeling he hasn't felt since George chopped down that cherry tree.

19. sdelam

sdelam

Feb 1, 2007
    I travel through columbia Mo about once a month and I stop and pick up a order at Midway so the wife wont know about it. If only I could pay cash.....