Feeding the Malcontent, (State Corrections)

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by Hack, Oct 8, 2012.

1. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

Not to mention all the surprise buttseks you can stand, or not stand. Don't matter in the joint.:tongueout:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. And they all pester medical for special diets. I always ordered rast test for what ever the claimed. When it came back negative, like 98% did, I took pleasure informing the Pt. that there was no medical indication for a special diet, sucks to be you.

I remember this half a sissy came in telling me, telling me, what I was going to do for him. Nancy wanted a vegitarian diet. Told him, in no uncertain terms, I was the authority, not him. Vegitarian diets were not medically necessary. Then my veg head medical director wrote a vegitarian diet order for him. What an idjit. :upeyes:

3. Even better...local county jail here just hit the commissioners court up for $100K to rewire the jail.

The reason? The 300 microwaves IN THE CELLS! that are overloading the system...

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/...issary-Items-in-County-Lockup--169983926.html

4. smokeross

smokeross GTDS Member #49

Around here the low lifes try to schedule their incarceration for the winter months so they can hang out with their buds watching TV. Don't have to worry about keeping the heat on at home, and no big cable bill.

5. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

Tent city outdoors with no heating source.

6. Oh...did I mention that the jail also serves up three square meals a day? The microwaves are for heating up their commissary...and you should see the massive commissary list of several pages of small font print..

7. Does Russia have a better approach to handing bad actors?

[ame="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xkd4xy_russia-s-toughest-prisons-documentary-2011_shortfilms"]Russia's Toughest Prisons_Documentary 2011 - Video Dailymotion[/ame]

8. I absolutely will be using this.

You don't even have to go to other countries to find rotten conditions.

Why, there was this one time a fella was telling me how awful our jail was. Seems in Illinois where he is from, they get more calories, warmer cells, softer jumpsuits, cushier mats and actual pillows!

I had to tell him that we don't bar emmigration out of Michigan. Feel free to take your wife-beating ass back to the City that Works.

9. We put a stop to most of that crap. They can officially declare themselves a member of a religion any time they want, but they now have to be a member of said "faith" for six months before they can participate in any of the so-called 'special events'. The practicing Muslims support this, for the most part at least.

10. I like it! Freeze dried turds. Just add water. :thumbsup:

11. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

The Loaf. That's it. The end. No more discussion.

12. Lawman800 has the answer. Make it halal/kosher and we have a winner. Add to that, for those rare occasions that the villain has an actual allergy, food loaf without the allergen. I genuinely think that is the answer. And when they riot, let them duke it out among themselves. Too bad that can't be done. Joe Arpio's plan hast to have been tested in court though.

13. I agree on all points. The bastards have it WAY too easy in the klink. The taxpayers are getting screwed deeply, but most of the sheeple are far more concerned with their own immediate self gratification. Bastards.

14. floorburn_21

floorburn_21 .40 ftw

Every time an inmate asks one of the co's I work with frequently what's for dinner, he always replies "choice." When they say "choice?" He responds with, "yeah, you can choose to eat it or not."

15. Hack

Hack Crazy CO
    Gold Member

I like that.

16. Read this on another forum:

Inmate was ranting. Trustee said "You don't like the accommodations, don't make the reservations."

#57 HoldHard, Oct 15, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2012
  17. My response is usually a bit shorter:

"Oh, you don't like it here? Really? Well, there's a real simple cure for that".

18. Hack

Hack Crazy CO
    Gold Member

If I am told, "I don't like the accommodations", then my simple response is, "I didn't invite you."

19. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

Don't like jail, don't be doing stuff to land you there. That's what I always tell the people who complain to me that they don't want to go to jail as I drive there.