close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Fed Champion 180 gr .40 S&W bulk pack

Discussion in 'Caliber Corner' started by beforeobamabans, Dec 16, 2011.

Tags:
  1. I just got my first Glock chamber in .40S&W. While waiting for my Internet bulk ammo order to arrive, I stopped into WM to get some initial range ammo. I rarely buy ammo at WalMart because I hate shopping there. But, to my pleasant surprise, I found Fed Champ in a 100 bulk pack for $25.97. Unlike Win and Rem bulk packs, the Fed was in two separate 50 round boxes inside with each cartridge neatly stacked in two rows brass to brass. A very nice, neat package at a great price. My question for you WM hawks, is this new? Or have they had this .40 package on the market all along?

BTW, despite all the trashing of this round as a weak load that leads to problems, every single round fired beautifully out of my brand new Gen4 23. Both ammo and gun are a pleasure to shoot.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2011
  2. Tiro Fijo

Tiro Fijo

May 31, 2011
    It's OK range ammo. Accurate & soft shooting. I like the Fed. AE 155 gr. & 165 gr. better. More representative of CCW ammmo.

3. Redstate

Redstate

May 17, 2011
    Whether it is new or not, I only noticed it on the shelf at Walmart about 2 months ago. Great price these days.

4. dkf

dkf

Aug 6, 2010
    I just noticed the 100rd box of Fed .40 at my local Wal-Mart last month. A lot cheaper than the 100rd box of WWB however I prefer the winchester brass over federal.

5. Quarter Tank

Quarter Tank

Aug 7, 2011
    ATL
    Ive been stocking up on the Fed 180 boxes from Wally world. I like it. its not too dirty and its cheap