close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Fed .308 168gr GMM

Discussion in 'Caliber Corner' started by FatBoy, Jul 7, 2010.

1. FatBoy

FatBoy Millennium Member

Sep 2, 1999
    ME
    I am looking for some Fed .308 168gr GMM. Best I can find is about $510 shipped for 500rds. IS there any better deals out there? All things considered, that seems reasonable for the times:crying:. Boy, I miss the good ole days.

Thanks,

FB

Last edited: Jul 7, 2010
  2. BOGE

BOGE Millennium Member

Mar 21, 1999

3. FatBoy

FatBoy Millennium Member

Sep 2, 1999
    ME
    I guess I missed the Fed 168gr GGM on the reloading page:dunno:, but thanks for answering a question I didn't ask.

So, does anyone else know where to get the requested ammo at a better price?

FB

4. hotpig

hotpig IAFF Local 4766 CLM

510 shipped is pretty much dirt cheap.

5. degoodman

degoodman Out of Columbus

Jun 7, 2004
    Marysville, OH
    That's actually a pretty good price independant of recent inflation. Gold Medal stuff has commanded a premium for years, and that premium is the reason that highpower shooters by and large reload. $.75 a round was a common price for GMM 10 years ago, so getting it for just a shade over $1.00 a round today is a relative brgain compared to the price inflation other ammunition has seen.

6. FatBoy

FatBoy Millennium Member

Sep 2, 1999
    ME