close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FBI Alert: Beware of Those Who 'Reference the Constitution or Bible

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by glockman66, Feb 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glockman66

glockman66

Could be a lot of terrorists on the forum.:rofl::rofl: There would be very few in DC since most politicians don't know anything what so ever about the US Constitution or the Bible.:rofl::rofl:

http://patriotpost.us/alexander/201...hose-who-reference-the-constitution-or-bible/
    FBI Terrorist Alert: Beware of Those Who 'Reference the Constitution or Bible'
    By Mark Alexander · Thursday, February 9, 2012

"... Several indicators can help identify these individuals. References to the Bible, The Constitution of the United States, U.S. Supreme Court decisions, or treaties with foreign governments..."

2. dango

dango

And they don't call me nothin for nothin either !:tongueout:

3. JuneyBooney

JuneyBooney

That is every politician. :rofl:

4. Breadman03

Breadman03

If those who seek to adhere to the Constitution pose a threat to the government, what is the government doing?

5. mdsn969

mdsn969

Because those that reference the constitution and the bible rarely understand either and can be a greater threat to society... The FBI is spot on...

Last edited: Feb 14, 2012
  6. itisbruno

itisbruno Devious Member CLM

[​IMG]

7. Javelin

Javelin Got Glock? Silver Member

0-Fail in 18 minutes.

New record!

8. tim12232

tim12232 Pistolero

You got a cite for that fact? is it a fact? are you being facetious ?

9. Javelin

You know what?

[​IMG]

That's right. G-Nuts. :tongueout:

10. mdsn969

mdsn969

No hard facts, just experience...

11. Javelin

This thread really took off with some damning evidence.

What happens if you get put on this list? Do they send you a free subscription to Club Med?

12. glockman66

glockman66

What was interesting to me, that was mentioned in the article, was the event that happened at Ft. Knox during a security exercise scenario. Unbelievable! :wow::wow::rofl::rofl:

13. JBnTX

JBnTX

How do I get on that list?

I've got a constitution and a Bible.

14. kansasboy91

kansasboy91 Your Opinion

It just blows my mind that they had the balls to say that stuff! And when people want to go back to how the US government was designed we're crazy. Like it's not explained or there is is no reason. More power needs to be given back to the states as it was intended.

15. TBO

TBO Why so serious? CLM

Patriotism, the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Sent from Tapatalk

16. NEOH212

NEOH212 Diesel Girl

There, I fixed it for ya!

Your welcome.

:wavey:

17. NEOH212

NEOH212 Diesel Girl

The only problem that I see with that is fifty different states equals fifty different ways of doing things. No standardization and no cooperation between them. Instead of one nation divided, we will have fifty (or more) different nations divided.

It's a great idea in theory but I question how well it would actually work (or wouldn't) in reality.

If anything, we need to put our differences aside and unite as one nation. But, that has a cold chance in hell of ever happening.

18. mdsn969

mdsn969

Why thank you, of course my opinion's come from things such as attending a tea party rally (just had to see that craziness in action). That strongly reinforced the fact that most (certainly the tea baggers) don't have a clue about the bible or the constitution.

Who here has read the federalist papers? The anti federalist papers? Jefferson's letters? Who has studied the real source of the bible, the thousands of inconsistencies, the real meaning of the passages in historical context. Have you stretched your mind and read opposing views by Dawkins and Hitchens, how about Bishop Spong?

No??? I didn't think so...

You do not have a clue about the bible or the constitution :upeyes:

19. mdsn969

mdsn969

It eventually will. Demographics are against the crazy ultra right. They will become irrelevant. :supergrin:

20. Javelin

Maybe not everyone reads Spong. But I'm sure we got the cliff's notes on the important ones. :upeyes:

Amendment 1 - Freedom of Religion, Press, Expression. Ratified 12/15/1791.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Amendment 2 - Right to Bear Arms. Ratified 12/15/1791. Note

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Amendment 4 - Search and Seizure. Ratified 12/15/1791.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Amendment 5 - Trial and Punishment, Compensation for Takings. Ratified 12/15/1791.

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Amendment 6 - Right to Speedy Trial, Confrontation of Witnesses. Ratified 12/15/1791.

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

Oh crap... throw me on the list I guess. I just quoted from 7th grade Social Studies Class. Seriously though - I could honestly care less.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.